United Thread - 2023/24

Usual sort of event really, whoever plays us uses that much energy (even PED free) they invariably get beaten the following game.

If I could be arsed, I'd check up on the next game every team played and I suspect the cumulative points won would be relegation form.
Just look at the run of games for Spurs after they have won the “We Beat City This Season” Cup.

The rags and dippers served up a hoofball fest yesterday and assuming we beat the chavs will thoroughly spank their arses as they won’t be able to get the ball of us. It’s funny when they call these end to end games classics as they have no technical ability in them whatsoever just keepers and defenders lumping it long

The rags and dippers served up a hoofball fest yesterday and assuming we beat the chavs will thoroughly spank their arses as they won’t be able to get the ball of us. It’s funny when they call these end to end games classics as they have no technical ability in them whatsoever just keepers and defenders lumping it long
Saw nothing of it but both the plastic rag & plastic Chelsea fan were going on & on about excitement.

Strange thing is they don't generally like modern football...

I raise him the Aguero moment and the Gundo winner against Villa. Vinny's header in the 1-0 was rather good too. I have no idea why halfwits come out with such shit. Any last minute winner is always celebrated wildly.
I think you answered it with the word halfwits - although I think even that is generous.

Both teams were poor if you look past the drama.

Thats about as lethargic as I've seen Liverpool all season and that wasn't anything to do with the rags at all because they were like that from the off. Very unlike the dippers. Then you had the likes of Salah who looks half fit at best. Hopefully we are seeing they've blown their load too early and still have two months to go. I've not been impressed with them at all recently. A loss yesterday, a 99th minute winner the other week with cheat added on time. Granted they were decent against us but that's a given, we seem to let them. Not arsed about their UEFA cup games against league one level Czech sides. Arsenal made them look shite not so long ago either. I reckon they're gonna slip.

I thought both teams were shite yesterday. Entertaining in terms of drama no doubt, but there wasn't a great deal of quality on show in the game. It was pretty scrappy for large parts of the game.

I thought the Coventry vs Wolves game was better in quality, at least from Coventry. They knocked the ball about really well.
Game reminded me of the Rangers Celtic games of the past loads of running about and hoofing the ball at every opportunity sort of blood and thunder football with no discernible pattern of play apart from hitting fast and long ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.