Seat counters 2023/24

We payed £45 an adult and on the cup schemes

That would have been level 2 down the sides. The dearest seats in the ground.

Newcastle had no equivalent. Their prices were the same as City’s in equivalent areas.

I’m sure there were Tottenham tickets in home areas a hell of a lot dearer than they charged us.

Just flicking through YouTube.
came across a video.£50 for hospitality at the Etihad is it worth it's?
the guy waited till the day before the match and managed to purchase £50 hospitality in Kits Bar sat on comfortable seats. Surprised me how cheap it was.

the guy waited till the day before the match and managed to purchase £50 hospitality in Kits Bar sat on comfortable seats. Surprised me how cheap it was.

My mate ended up with one in there for one of the Euro group games.

He said it’s pretty low end hospitality but it came with one free pint. But the lad serving could not have been any less interested in checking who’d had their free one or not. He had about eight pints that didn’t cost him a penny.

It's £140 but he picked a couple for £50 each of social media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.