Seat Counters - 2023/24

They were loud and very supportive given the tripe their side dished up. I’m surprised anyone would say otherwise.
We were in CB L2 yesterday and all I could hear were the Geordies. We had 2 of them staying at ours over the weekend ( top lads by the way) and whilst they were both embarrassed about their performance on the pitch myself and my son couldn't believe how poor our support was.
We were singing on our own inside and outside of the ground all day and no one joined in.....what's going on ?

It is, what I’m saying is the pension age now is 66,for me at 61 it is 67, and it’s going up to 68. So people still working now at 65 / 66 will getting OAP rates . So maybe the club should increase the qualifying age to match the pension ages. Then pass that saving on to keeping OAP prices lower.

Stupid idea ….. like the club would pass on minimal savings from your idea …. Deluded . The club will probably spot your post though so well done shitting on fellow elderly blues and giving the club ideas ….. you don’t buy season tickets either so why are you bothered ?

Thanks for grassing us all up though

Stupid idea ….. like the club would pass on minimal savings from your idea …. Deluded . The club will probably spot your post though so well done shitting on fellow elderly blues and giving the club ideas ….. you don’t buy season tickets either so why are you bothered ?

Thanks for grassing us all up though
Don’t be a fucking idiot, do you think the club look on bluemoon for pricing policy and don’t know about the changes to retirement age. Anyway looking at the S/C thread sounds like they may already be following the retirement age.

Don’t be a fucking idiot, do you think the club look on bluemoon for pricing policy and don’t know about the changes to retirement age. Anyway looking at the S/C thread sounds like they may already be following the retirement age.

Well you’ll be well fuckin happy then won’t you

Well you’ll be well fuckin happy then won’t you
I managed to have a sensible discusion with the poster I was replying to. Not sure why you’ve jumped in with a pretty daft post. Blueparrot setting City pricing policies, thanks but I’m not that important.
You may become only the second person I put on ignore in 12 years, seem to be a bit Mr angry.

I managed to have a sensible discusion with the poster I was replying to. Not sure why you’ve jumped in with a pretty daft post. Blueparrot setting City pricing policies, thanks but I’m not that important.
You may become only the second person I put on ignore in 12 years, seem to be a bit Mr angry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.