Seat counters 2023/24

Probably sell out most games, hopefully not though a bit of spare capacity is good for everyone. I would say though this thread was a fun thread about counting down to selling out. Lots of other threads discussed the pricing issues.

I agree. We should take this thread with a pinch of salt along with some serious discussion.

Last edited:
I think they were taken off sale, I put one on the exchange, it didn't sell but isn't showing now.
I bought 2 Luton as soon as they appeared this afternoon. I’m checking all the time as my lads still haven’t got tickets for a couple of the last games.

I bought 2 Luton as soon as they appeared this afternoon. I’m checking all the time as my lads still haven’t got tickets for a couple of the last games.
What was the availability like, when I put mine on about lunchtime there was pretty much tickets in every block.

Not au
What was the availability like, when I put mine on about lunchtime there was pretty much tickets in every block.
Not sure what time it was, maybe about 1.30pm. There were maybe 20-25 across about 10 blocks. There have been none showing for weeks.

Not au

Not sure what time it was, maybe about 1.30pm. There were maybe 20-25 across about 10 blocks. There have been none showing for weeks.
I'm wondering whether they were just additional tickets added rather than exchange tickets, mine definitely hasn't sold and isn't showing as available (none are)

I'm wondering whether they were just additional tickets added rather than exchange tickets, mine definitely hasn't sold and isn't showing as available (none are)
I honestly haven’t a clue what they do these days. If yours is a good seat could they want to sell it as a corporate package ticket? Not sure why it isn’t showing as sold though, unless there’s a delay.

I honestly haven’t a clue what they do these days. If yours is a good seat could they want to sell it as a corporate package ticket? Not sure why it isn’t showing as sold though, unless there’s a delay.
It's south stand so would sell quick on the exchange, but probably not one they'd bundle with the off site hospitality? I've just cancelled and relisted so definitely appears to have not sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.