United Thread - 2023/24

No need for insults.

You still haven’t answered my question.

Would you have been happy for Littlewoods to win four trophies this season, if it meant them knocking the rags out of the Cup?
No I wouldn't, but it's like if my gran had balls, you're speculating and Sunday was ONE day in the season and to cheer united on is fucking pathetic...

Had a talk to a rag earlier this evening and he was waxing lyrical about the 4-3 proclaiming it to be a great match that will be remembered for generations.

I reminded him about the sick swan and the 7-0 drubbing they got and how those will still be remembered, before he exited stage left he was muttering some gibberish about young players and building for the future.

Ah the rags and their mythical young players, when have they actually had one come through their youth system and be actually any good? They all want rid of Rashford, apart from that you’d have to go back to the Scholes, Beckham era and that was nearly 30 years ago.

No I wouldn't, but it's like if my gran had balls, you're speculating and Sunday was ONE day in the season and to cheer united on is fucking pathetic...
As I and a lot of others have said, it was the lesser of two evils.

The talk of the pound shop "quadruple" would have cranked up another notch, and made it even more nauseating than it already was.

I still hate the rags more than Littlewoods, but I want teams to win based on what’s best for the team I have supported for more than 54 years.

How long before they start posting Ten Hag’s win percentage over X amount of games and that they’ve reached a semi final in a cup to highlight how great he is?
You're a bit behind the curve. TalkSport were trumpeting in the last week or so that in Ten Hag's first 100 games he has a better win percentage than either Busby or Ferguson.

As I and a lot of others have said, it was the lesser of two evils.

The talk of the pound shop "quadruple" would have cranked up another notch, and made it even more nauseating than it already was.

I still hate the rags more than Littlewoods, but I want teams to win based on what’s best for the team I have supported for more than 54 years.
I wanted the rags to win too as I thought it would make it an easier job of winning another trophy as the dippers play a style not suited to us and always make it a close game whereas I quite fancy another 12 second final against the scum to rub their noses in it . I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.