United Thread - 2023/24

After watching a few of the rag reactions my dislike for them is reaffirmed without the whiff of sympathy.

They are unsufferable after one decent result, acting like they are "BACK" again, and they've won "We beat a team" cup.
A few of them in work today very giddy . The worst thing was them and Liverpool blowing smoke up each others aris saying it was a pleasure to see a beautiful game and it soon became about City and that were boring to watch. I just had to smirk and say thanks for the compliment, we have got right under both of their skins but they don't care about little Citeh. Never forget how horrible the Rags are, it just takes 1 with like yesterday to remind us.

How do they think that they can progress when you look at the lumps that play in their team, Slab, Linderloflace and Salford Verane Hire. I don't know which corner they have turned, I have checked and there are no corners on the Magic Roundabout.
Easter Island Statue bonce has the turning circle of the QE2

One game season, That is United right there

One game doesn't make you champions or win you cups, try doing it week in week out,
It's building up for another fall and all hell breaks loose and the Glazers scarf and Zabra pants will be out, They will never learn to keep their big mouths shut and it's all rosy in the garden, But Brentford will be a back down to earth in there next game and lose at your peril and every tom dick or harry will be picking holes out of your team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.