Travelling to Madrid

According to Expedia:

No direct flights to Madrid from Manchester on the day of the game (Ryanair not on Expedia, see below).

To fly direct without going for more than 2 nights, the best you can do is 18:20 Iberia on the Monday, then 16:10 back with Iberia on the Wednesday…for the princely sum of £552!

For Ryanair, there’s only 1 direct flight on the day of the game but doesn’t get to Madrid til after kick off, sooo
Flying out Monday direct, coming back Wednesday direct…£734!

To do the same trip on the Thursday/Friday is £80 return. Scandalous
I hope nobody buys a seat. Their taking the piss. A mate of mine flew to Malaga last week for £27.00

According to Expedia:

No direct flights to Madrid from Manchester on the day of the game (Ryanair not on Expedia, see below).

To fly direct without going for more than 2 nights, the best you can do is 18:20 Iberia on the Monday, then 16:10 back with Iberia on the Wednesday…for the princely sum of £552!

For Ryanair, there’s only 1 direct flight on the day of the game but doesn’t get to Madrid til after kick off, sooo
Flying out Monday direct, coming back Wednesday direct…£734!

To do the same trip on the Thursday/Friday is £80 return. Scandalous

Flight and train spare

One lad had to drop out

Price for flight is £270, that includes having to change name on the flight

Will throw in train for free

Flying to Alicante on day of match

Arrive 12.30pm

Train from Alicante to Madrid at 2pm

Arrive Madrid around 4pm, match is 9pm so plenty of time

Coming back same route on the Thursday

Arrive Alicante around 4pm

Fly to Manchester at 11pm

PM if interested and we can look into it

So they're obviously looking at it now in the ticket office. Why they havent released the ticket information for points holders yet is beyond me, what are they waiting for!
They need to know how many are left before they announce criteria.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.