PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Half way through the ‘unofficial partner’ podcast with nick harris and stefan and got to say its the first time ive been genuinely worried about the outcome.
Colin savage is also quoted as saying “yeah ive heard that some of the monies that was supposed to have come from etihad came from elsewhere”

As keeps being said, would the prem league have brought this case of incredible magnitude on a wim or on the say so of the red shirts?
Stefan has always said that he thinks it will be very hard for the Premier League to prove we did anything wrong, why are you all of a sudden bothered, Nick Harris certainly didn't bring anything of any worth to the conversation. He just seemed clueless to me.

they were brought in to stop arsenal,united, chelsea and liverpool getting overtaken, we were telling anyone that would listen it was anti competitive, now clubs are getting caught out we are hearing that the rule was only put in place to protect the "big 6" with which we are one of in many peoples eyes, we need as a club and all the supporters to get the message across we told you so, and thats why we are in the position we are in, because we dared to take them on

Half way through the ‘unofficial partner’ podcast with nick harris and stefan and got to say its the first time ive been genuinely worried about the outcome.
Colin savage is also quoted as saying “yeah ive heard that some of the monies that was supposed to have come from etihad came from elsewhere”

As keeps being said, would the prem league have brought this case of incredible magnitude on a wim or on the say so of the red shirts?

Nick Harris. Seriously, that twister of words. I imagine what @Prestwich_Blue meant, if he did indeed say that, was that the Etihad sponsorship money came from two sources: Etihad's marketing budget and the majority from central funds. It's all explained in the CAS award.

Take a few deep breaths and relax.

they were brought in to stop arsenal,united, chelsea and liverpool getting overtaken, we were telling anyone that would listen it was anti competitive, now clubs are getting caught out we are hearing that the rule was only put in place to protect the "big 6" with which we are one of in many peoples eyes, we need as a club and all the supporters to get the message across we told you so, and thats why we are in the position we are in, because we dared to take them on
I agree. On talk shite yesterday some know nowt forest fan actually said that the Premier League were kicking City's case into the long grass to protect us.

Anyone else have a bad feeling about all this? Worried?
Absolutely not.

Let me just try and ease your mind. The Premier league have apparently been investigating us for years. Do you not think even if they found one shred of evidence that we've been fraudulently running things, don't you think they'd have handed over the findings to the relevant authorities who deal with such things?

The Premier League can look for another 25 years and they won't find anything.

They must be having sleepless nights at PL HQ. Punish us and it's legal armageddon for them, or exonerate us and confirm they are complete incompetents.
I imagine they're hoping we'll take a fine and a point to help them out.
What a mess they've allowed Gill, Ferguson and Parry to throw football into.
If City do find themselves in the situation you have described then i would hope we are clever enough to ensure that once this unfortunate situation is cleared up, the club demands a seat at the top table alongside the rags and dips. That has been the aim all along, namely to be accepted as a ‘big’ club and not one that is constantly attacked.

They throw us a guarantee and we give them an out. I have feeling that the decision will not be a win for anyone but a well thought out orchestrated plan to allow a convenient settlement. I don’t believe this whole we destroy them and they destroy us dialogue.

A decision that no one is happy with.

The longer this goes on, the more I think that the Premier League haven't got any real irrefutable proof of any wrongdoing or they are busy fabricating evidence against us. If they had any conclusive and irrefutable proof then surely the matter would have been dealt with very swiftly indeed.

All this is doing is showing that there is a fucking massive smear campaign being heaped upon the club by parties who are feeling very threatened that their "entitled" positions in the hierarchy of domestic and European football is under severe threat of being taken from them. If or when we beat this case, we need to start bringing those who tried to damage the clubs name, reputation and standing to account. Der Spiegel, Javier Tebas, David Gill, Arsenal, Man United, Liverpool and their other clubs who put their names on that letter, the Premier League and UEFA for starters. They are the REAL corrupt ones, not City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.