PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

“What about City?” is of course the MSM and social media speak for “Hurry up and find them guilty”

No one ever states “What about City fans?” and this nonsense hanging over our head due to an owner committing “the crime” of funding his own club. Something that the cartel never previously had an issue with.

Cheerful speculation takes place of the club being ruined from hypocrites who want to kill competition

Even the mayor of Manchester doesn’t speak up for us and as for the pathetic “Manchester” guardian….

So another day ahead of this nonsense Long given up on the clubs PR dept doing anything. To be fair if the club won’t say anything then what can you do ( yes I know it’s legal matter but this has gone on too long and has probably much longer to go)

Stating the obvious this is tiresome and dispiriting. But we aren’t the medias darlings so us City fans have to live with it

I see the new thing is our 'legal bills'. It was mentioned the dick Jordan on Talkshite the other day and weirdly enough I've just had a news item pop up with some ex Everton CEO asking about how we're paying our legal bills.

It's like they have a script......
Strange isn't it.

So they accuse you regarding finances, you are forced to pay a legal team to defend your position, but they then expect those legal fees to be added into your finances to (potentially) push you into trouble with your finances..

Totally agree

I honestly cannot believe that not one journalist has not stated why arent owners allowed to spend as they wish and have a club grow to challenge
The problem is that for every Sheikh Mansour, there's a Brooks Mileson or Jack Walker. Mileson took Gretna from nowhere to the SPL, but it wasn't remotely sustainable, and when he became ill, then died, they collapsed virtually overnight. Mileson & Walker meant well, and wanted the best for their clubs but the outcome was totally dependent on them continuing the funding.

Then there's Everton, where Moshiri had grand plans, they weren't totally dependent on his funding but the execution was poor and avoiding relegation, rather than getting top four, is their main concern. And Leicester, among others. They're the ones being pursued and penalised, along with us.

Finally there's the rank bad owners like Dale at Bury and Yongge at Reading. It's infuriating that the football authorities can deduct points or levy fines for a club spending a few quid over the limit, but can't do diddly squat about that third group.

A Rag said to me yesterday: “We’ll all be dead in the ground by the time your charges are resolved. Kicking it into the long grass is the perfect scenario for you lot.”

How wrong he is. I told him I don’t know a single Blue who wants this to drag on, myself included. Utterly drained by the whole thing.

I got bored of this a while ago. Even to the point that I wasn't even that bothered about listening to Stefan putting Simon Jordan in his place, and I fucking hate Simon Jordan.

But every time another club gets charged, I can't help but feel a little giddy.

Nothing against Leicester or Everton or Forest; I just feel like we're one step closer to something biblical. Burn it all.

Strange isn't it.

So they accuse you regarding finances, you are forced to pay a legal team to defend your position, but they then expect those legal fees to be added into your finances to (potentially) push you into trouble with your finances..
Don't worry, in a couple of years time when we're suing the PL for reimbursement of those legal fees it will become a non story, of no interest to the MSM and dropped. Just like Riu Pinto, who was touted as a whistle blower but in fact is a convicted theif, extornionist and blackmailer. So he's been dropped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.