PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He use to go on like he was wealth and like to show of. I had the feeling he was a bullshitter and told him. Another poster who was well respect said he lived in the same road as the poster did. Instead of the big detached, gardens, and flash car he bragged about he lived in a terraced in sale.
Obviously the part he talked himself up eventually got under my skin because I knew he was a bullshitter.
He also operated under an online persona. What sort of sad **** does that?

Accusing several mulltinational companiss of corporate fraud and a conspiracy to funnel money into the club just to try to prove they didn't need and independanr regulator on it's original parliamentary debate day, takes some time to prove tbf.

They are fucked as are cunts like sportingincel and journos if they cannot get at least one charge through

honestly expect us to be hit with non compliance and fuck all else
The club‘s response when the charges were first laid was very strong on our surprise given close cooperation with PL etc. I’m not sure they can even make the non-compliance charges stick.

He is not a presenter anymore. GB News unlike msm generally presents both sides of an issue but if you prefer to be fed news rather than form your own opinion carry on with BBC & Sly.

GB News isn't news. It's entertainment media disguising biased punditry as factual reporting.

This doesn't mean I'm saying BBC or Sky are good at their job, but GB News have absolutely no credibility as a neutral journalism outlet.

GB News is a British attempt at the spin factory that is the American Fox News. Near the end of last year they had over 10 ongoing investigations with Ofcom over impartiality rule breaches. That doesn't happen if you "present both sides".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.