Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
If you think that was “shite” you are watching t the wrong sport. That was a high quality tactical battle between two great teams. It was enthralling rather than thrilling but it was far from “shite.

Its incredible isn't it. Arsenal, with one of the best defences in the league, decided to play pretty much a back 10 camped on the edge of their 18 yard box. Of course it was difficult to create but the team gave absolutely everything, defended brilliantly and the press was the best I have seen all season.

We were anything but shite, just a game where you need a fine margin to fall your way.

If you think that was “shite” you are watching t the wrong sport. That was a high quality tactical battle between two great teams. It was enthralling rather than thrilling but it was far from “shite.
Exactly. I think it was one of those games where you needed to be in the stadium to appreciate it. I can imagine on TV it would have appeared boring. It was far from it.

Exactly. I think it was one of those games where you needed to be in the stadium to appreciate it. I can imagine on TV it would have appeared boring. It was far from it.

It is a game where the stakes are high, huge sense of jeopardy and the opposition, like ourselves, are constantly trying to exploit an error. Demands huge levels of concentration and technical ability not to make that mistake.

They guy behind me was going absolutely radio rental at the folk leaving early.
At one point he was threatening actual physical violence to people.

Short attention spans can't appreciate a game unless there are 10 goals involved.

Don’t know mate I was in the stadium and I can’t remember any of it

What a c*nt, there seems to be a lot of angry coked up, red faced blokes at City. What's it to him if people leave early? They may have a train to catch or work etc. W*nker

Reactions: PPT
To be fair, it pisses me off as they get in your field of view all the time, at 5 - 0 not so bad but 0 - 0 and everything to play for they need to stay put.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.