Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I don’t know if he does. But he spends a lot of time on BM arguing with other posters, just for the sake of it.

PS. He does!
Sake of it ? No I'm replying to the idiot posts on here, ALL MOANING about one thing or another, slating the club, slating the players, NO TOURISTS etc etc...Its fucking embarrassing.

@pride in battle
Are you okay mate? Genuinely not asking that sarcastically, no agenda at all.

I make use of the mental health thread in the Off Topic area. It helps me, I have PTSD and I find it useful.

It’s not everyone’s cup of tea of course, but if you are struggling it might be worth checking it out at least. Also feel free to PM me, as long as it’s non-abusive of course.

Cheers.

Last edited:
@pride in battle
Are you okay mate? Genuinely not asking that sarcastically, no agenda at all.

I make use of the mental health thread in the Off Topic area. It helps me, I have PTSD and I find it useful.

It’s not everyone’s cup of tea of course, but if you are struggling it might be worth checking it out at least. Also feel free to PM me, as long as it’s non-abusive of course.

Cheers.
I'm fine thanks :)

SS3 near the away fans and at least half old school blues never sing. They attend matches but don’t support the team on the pitch. Nothing to do with tourists.
Same near me. They arrive 10 mins after game starts. Sit there, arms folded and usually moaning about tourists, discuss York away. Leave 10 mins before half time for a few pints. Come back 10 mins into 2nd half. Leave 10 mins early for the pub.

They guy behind me was going absolutely radio rental at the folk leaving early.
At one point he was threatening actual physical violence to people.

Here we go again. I’m a “so called City fan” because I’ve asked you, in a respectful way, why you lash out at everyone. I am an actual City fan, and very proud of it.
Christ it’s not often I see eye to eye with you Eric but you’re spot on here.

I blocked this fool a while back.

“pride in battle “ lol

I suspect his moniker is the direct opposite of his character. Another online warrior who wouldn’t say boo to a goose in the real world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.