Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Grealish likes it quiet. He has been set up, terrible photo.
GKEEtBJWMAA3AFe

I think a lot a blues underestimate how much a vocal backing in the last few mins can help a team especially at home , can be a difference of a few points a season in my opinion.
Yeah it can.

The absolute best for me was Liverpool at home this season. 12.30 kick off and 1-1 against our biggest rivals. Thousands started leaving on 80 minutes. What the hell did they all have to rush off to at 2.00 pm on a Saturday afternoon FFS?
I think for most who do it, it’s just habit. It obviously wasn’t as many as usual yesterday but at 0-0 with perhaps 10 mins still to play it’s odd.

TBH I left early yesterday. It was a long day. I caught the bus outside the South stand whilst the match was still going with normal and injury time left to play. The 1st bus that I was on was packed and left. People were already getting on the 2nd bus.

I was in ssl1 115 yest but my sc is ssl3 315 And this isnt criticism as there was plenty singing but i found it seems to go nowhere. When the singing starts in l3 it sounds so much louder and projects out. I found the game very tense which i think did show in the crowd. As fir early leavers i thought it was not as bad as norm. But i waited till end and only ruben came to ss to applaud us. The rest of players applauded the fans at other end of pitch.

I can understand those who leave early moaning about the cost of a season card.

A 10% discount is not too much to ask.

Yeah it can.

I think for most who do it, it’s just habit. It obviously wasn’t as many as usual yesterday but at 0-0 with perhaps 10 mins still to play it’s odd.

The Platt Lane 1970’s, used to start emptying around 15 minutes to go. Oh how the Kippax used to love singing ‘part-time supporters!’

South Stand seemed very quiet, I’ve lost my voice but thought atmosphere should’ve been much better for what was a pretty non eventful shit game

Aye he called out 5 boys in front of me and had a real pop .. they in turn as
ked him to come ahead.
We were defending a corner st the time so could see f all as they continued arguing.
Meant I had to get involved!!!

Season ticket holder, stop going then if this pisses you off so much, it’s called success, or would you rather see us languishing in the championship?

The absolute best for me was Liverpool at home this season. 12.30 kick off and 1-1 against our biggest rivals. Thousands started leaving on 80 minutes. What the hell did they all have to rush off to at 2.00 pm on a Saturday afternoon FFS?
I’ll never understand it. You set your day up to watch the footie, then you leave early? Makes no sense. How many moments have the early lot missed. Just so they can beat the traffic, laughable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.