Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
75% of our season ticket holders cant be bothered to get off their arses to go to a FA cup semi final, yet the same folk will moan and groan about tickets getting into the hands of City card members and tourists.
Word.

In a world of choices and expense, people make their own decisions, but can always find an “other” reason why things they don’t like are the way they are.

80 minutes on the clock and people start leaving.....it really is weird
I don’t get it, wtf do you come for if you aren’t staying until the end, it was a bank ho,I day the next day, the roads weren’t that busy, just stay until the final whistle, imagine missing a vital goal at the end, it beggars belief.

I’ve just listened to Ipswich Town coming back from 2-1 down to beat Southampton 3-2. Ipswich were rotated on by a very vocal crowd who dragged them over the line.

I think a lot a blues underestimate how much a vocal backing in the last few mins can help a team especially at home , can be a difference of a few points a season in my opinion.

I don’t get it, wtf do you come for if you aren’t staying until the end, it was a bank ho,I day the next day, the roads weren’t that busy, just stay until the final whistle, imagine missing a vital goal at the end, it beggars belief.
fully agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.