PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Some guy posted a month or so ago (apologies if it was you, I can't remember who it was) something that went through each of the (groups of) allegations and came to the conclusion that there would be no proof of any of them.

I didn't agree with some of his thought processes and I found it hard to believe we would be fine on everything, but I am increasingly coming to the conclusion that his final assessment was right.

I just don't see how the PL can realistically prove any of (what we assume to be) the allegations with (what we assume to be) the evidence available to them. Including non-cooperation.

Anyone else?

Last edited:
Good point, but TBF - I have been reading this thread avidly every day for months

I gave up on the thread last Wednesday after having to read so many pages of utter shit - so was just exasperated when reading another post on that stupid subject
Don't disagree on that at all, although it did stop the Gordon Brown discussion in it's tracks.

Some guy posted a month or so ago (apologies if it was you, I can't remember who it was) something that went through each of the (groups of) allegations and came to the conclusion that there would be no proof of any of them.

I didn't agree with some of his thought processes and I found it hard to believe we would be fine on everything, but I am increasingly coming to the conclusion that his final assessment was right.

I just don't see how the PL can realistically prove any of (what we assume to be) the allegations with (what we assume to be) the evidence available to them. Including non-cooperation.

Anyone else?

To…trap City.

I’m with you man, nothing will happen. The rules are crap and made up nonsense.

Anyone else?

The only thing that scares me is the possibility that ‘the charges’ are just part of a wider pre-decided stitch up. I don’t think the PL has any real evidence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.