82 | Rico Lewis - 2023/24

That turn from him, Foden should of tried to play him in tbf.

Yeah that was poor from foden actually, looks worse then you see it again. he's usually great with a one-two like that as well and Rico would've been through.

Great match. He only needs to bulk up and be more agressive when defending. His defense is too casual, but other than that he is brilliant.

Good when he came on at the weekend and really good tonight. He’s not had much defending to do and that’s definitely worked in his favour. I guess the acid test will be when he faces a top class winger but as it stands, he’s certainly, done himself no harm over the past few days.

That was one of my favourite Lewis performances in a long while.

Yes, he is short and not very strong.

But he is smart, links up well with teammates in quick 1 2s, is constantly moving to find space to receive, and is rabid in energy.

This performance showed good maturity for Lewis to show what he can do.

It wasnt perfect, but thats not what I want from him, or expect.

Tenacious and just never gives in. Height will prevent him playing right back but his midfield attacking shouldn’t be underestimated. He sees the game and spaces ahead far better than players with much more experience. Can see he struggles chasing back deep into our half when we lose the ball, much like Foden, but that will come with more game time. Going to be difficult not playing him more next season, so that should be considered when we buy other midfielders.

I thought he was good tonight. Probably the best I've seen him in a while. You can see a bit of maturity coming into his game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.