United Thread - 2023/24

here we go again….
No champions league means less money and more importantly no top class players will want to join them
Let’s see how Omar markets this shitshow
Let’s see how good ashworth is at scouting players a level down
Let’s watch PSR fall apart now another rebuild job is needed for them

The picture in the Sun today of the entire rag team stood about vacantly in the box, whilst not picking up Cole Palmer at the decisive corner, captures everything about their current attitude and squad perfectly. A couple pointing Palmer out, but not doing anything, one with his hands on his hips, whilst another Rashford is not even looking at either the corner taker or anybody else on the pitch. If I was scruffy Jim, I would take one look at that picture and summon Ten Haag and the club lawyers for a very brief meeting.

The picture in the Sun today of the entire rag team stood about vacantly in the box, whilst not picking up Cole Palmer at the decisive corner, captures everything about their current attitude and squad perfectly. A couple pointing Palmer out, but not doing anything, one with his hands on his hips, whilst another Rashford is not even looking at either the corner taker or anybody else on the pitch. If I was scruffy Jim, I would take one look at that picture and summon Ten Haag and the club lawyers for a very brief meeting.
Add to that they couldn't even defend an awful shot. Hit towards the middle of the goal and took a huge deflection. At least if Palmer had hit the top corner you could maybe say that you couldn't defend it.

Mainoo of the ball is piss poor on the all he has quality but he was so slow not running back and Ten bob will win him into the ground ruin the kid! At ours he might of played 2/3 games max if that! Hyped up rag who be ruined at that dump
He can't really be ruined as there's not actually anything to ruin in the first place.

He'll just eventually be found out for what he really is... a bang average mid-table side player at best.

Down down you're going down
You bought Phil Jones when we had Hart and Vincent Kompany.
Your ground is falling down
And where's that banner counting years of City misery
Whose laughing now
We don't need anything from you
The rags are history
And Foden is a Blue

I am the resurrection
I have seen the light
When Rodri scored
We won it all
The future's blue and white

Sheet! I just read this morning that Ten Pence has been at Old Toilet for just shy of 2 years. It seems like only yesterday that he was the latest footballing messiah sent down by the ghost of Cruyff and his totaalvoetbal angels to restore the Rags to Their Rightful Place (tm).

It’s become the place managerial careers go to die. Let’s just hope the Scruff keeps up the good work.
I'd heard that he'd taught Pep everything he knows when they were at Bayern together, including how to get his head so shiny.

I'll put it on here as well. Craig Burley on TNT called that game Battle of the Shambles.

Talkshite presenters calling it one of the greatest games they've seen.

Seems to me like the American broadcaster has got it right.
It's an entertainment product at the end of the day, but the City Vs Arsenal game was exceptionally high quality and dull and this one was exceptionally poor quality and fun to watch.

Funny old game, as they say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.