Florian Wirtz

Would take him here in a heartbeat. No reason he and Foden can't coexist
If Bernie was to go I could picture him on the right. Foden in the middle.

I don’t think we are in for him and I don’t think he leaves.

If Wirtz was out, Foden. If Foden's out, Wirtz. Rest & rotation between them without a drop off in quality.

I get what you're saying, but do you really believe you can start one and bench the other and just keep alternating between the two?

Both players will want to start almost every game. Wirtz ain't gonna come here and sit on the bench half of the season. Just isn't going to happen.

I get what you're saying, but do you really believe you can start one and bench the other and just keep alternating between the two?

Both players will want to start almost every game. Wirtz ain't gonna come here and sit on the bench half of the season. Just isn't going to happen.
Personally, I can see both being regular starters, with KDB's game time being managed. I honestly don't see why it should be one over the other.

We play 60 games per season, so taking injuries, suspensions, rotation, fatigue & form into consideration, there's more than enough game time on offer for both.

Personally, I can see both being regular starters, with KDB's game time being managed. I honestly don't see why it should be one over the other.

We play 60 games per season, so taking injuries, suspensions, rotation, fatigue & form into consideration, there's more than enough game time on offer for both.
I agree 100%, there’s also loss of form which can happen and does

If this guy is as good as people say you don’t turn the opportunity to sign him.

Pep famously loves midfielders, particularly technically gifted ones. If we have a chance of getting him, and Pep rates him, the team formation will be adapted to suit. Just like it has with out and out wingers and 2, 8s (2017/28), inverted wingers, false 9 and 4 centre halfs in the back line. Nothing stays the same, especially Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.