Florian Wirtz

He promised to stay one more year before moving, there is very little chance he stays beyond this season.
The Italian transfer guru claims that there are no negotiations around Wirtz at present, at that the German international could easily stay for one more year:

“Florian Wirtz has spoken about his future, suggesting that for now his plan is to remain at Bayer Leverkusen, and that’s my understanding as well,” Romano explained to CaughtOffside.

“His full focus on Leverkusen and on the Euro.”

“There are currently no negotiations and sources close to the player believe the best option is to stay at Leverkusen for one more year, at least.”

We get this one, we are cooking!!!
We get him and Paqueta, we become an unstoppable force.

Hard to squeeze in both him and Foden in the middle without being very vulnerable defensively

Hard to squeeze in both him and Foden in the middle without being very vulnerable defensively
Running a Wirtz Foden midfield would put some serious burden on Rodri. Foden has an incredible work rate don't get me wrong but I'm not sure running double 10s alongside Rodri is all that viable.

People don't want to hear it because Wirtz is such an incredible player but I think Paqueta would be the better signing for us if we want to win the league next season. He would absolutely cook in our team.

i 'm kinda relaxed for this one. Talanted af and i would love him to come to us.

But we have Foden and El Diablito coming in, although he is a future star.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.