Relocation window on April 12th - frustrated singers move to SSL3

Bloody hell! One day again. Just looked at dates, it's on a Friday, my busiest day in work :( Why can't they put these days on a weekend. Do you know if there's a time in the morning it starts or is it the whole 24 hours? Cheers Bandage.

Imagine it's done intentionally as site would no doubt crash on a weekend.

I hope it's not just me but whenever I have a query they always seem to need a supervisor and they 'aren't available at the moment'. Promise to ring back and never do. Like pulling teeth that ticket office.
Yes, last season it took me hours(after being hung up on first time) to eventually relocate. Because I was working I couldn't do it online(well I tried that, but gave up) I'm really not looking forward to this time at all.

For those that have relocated can you do it multiple times during the day as availability changes? Or is it one and done?

Additionally, if you're trying to relocate and sit beside somebody can you do that as one transaction if you're 'friends and family'? or would it have to be done individually and hope the other seat you're after hasn't gone?

I've managed to relocate into 217, buzzing for next season now. Very frustrating in different areas of the ground trying to get the atmosphere going. I understand older fans not wanting to scream and shout anymore, but daytrippers and young people should be getting amongst it. I was in 218 for Real Madrid and had a lad with an abnormally loud voice stood behind me which was fantastic as it got others around him going.
Hey, quit the older fans jibe, I’m 61, my mates and I stood on the Kippax in the 70’s and 80’s, tearing it up. We know what passion is, todays crowd are bobbins in comparison!

For those that have relocated can you do it multiple times during the day as availability changes? Or is it one and done?

Additionally, if you're trying to relocate and sit beside somebody can you do that as one transaction if you're 'friends and family'? or would it have to be done individually and hope the other seat you're after hasn't gone?
No, each person has to relocate their own seat, or that’s how it was last year anyway. It’s panic stations trying to get all of you to select the seats you want at the same time, especially in a busy area.

In the past you can move as many times as you like whilst the window is open.

Assume it’s the same this year. But you can never be certain with City.

No, each person has to relocate their own seat, or that’s how it was last year anyway. It’s panic stations trying to get all of you to select the seats you want at the same time, especially in a busy area.
In the past you can move as many times as you like whilst the window is open.

Assume it’s the same this year. But you can never be certain with City.

Cheers chaps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.