Relocation window on April 12th - frustrated singers move to SSL3

I’ve moved from block 110 to SS3 block 315 (anyone who is in there please tell me the atmosphere is good…) it’s saving me £400 on each of the adult tickets I have (3no.) so over £1200 a year in savings and hopefully no less of a fan experience (I’m big into my singing and getting involved on match days)

Also if anyone wants block 110 there are now 3 seats together available in there and you can still relocate I just did mine then
It can be really good if everyone is up for it, been great the last few games. But pretty quite like the rest of the ground for the majority.

I’ve moved from block 110 to SS3 block 315 (anyone who is in there please tell me the atmosphere is good…) it’s saving me £400 on each of the adult tickets I have (3no.) so over £1200 a year in savings and hopefully no less of a fan experience (I’m big into my singing and getting involved on match days)

Also if anyone wants block 110 there are now 3 seats together available in there and you can still relocate I just did mine then
Sat in 315 for Madrid and one of the best atmospheres I’ve seen.

Move makes sense, especially as 110 must get tiresome being eyeballed by away fans all game. Sat there a few times this season.

It can be really good if everyone is up for it, been great the last few games. But pretty quite like the rest of the ground for the majority.
To be honest mate even 110 and SS1 can be quiet in most home games- nothing like an away game anyway, which I compare it to as I’m lucky enough to do a fair few of them. I couldn’t justify it being double the price as well as SS3 when SS3 has arguably a better view. I rarely can understand what’s happening on the other end of the pitch as I’m level with it- hard to gauge distances.

I have re-located this morning to 314, row N. Was watching that area closely yesterday (my season ticket this season was in CB Lv3 on Value Gold, great view, awful atmosphere). Really looking forward to next season now. only me and one other lad sang where i was this season so looking forward to being with more like minded people ! Anyone else there ?

I'm in there Row Y seat right next to the barriers next to the away fans ive been in there for years and this season has been the best the atmosphere has been by a distance, only issue is getting a beer at half time I highly recommend getting tokens before the game rather than queuing for the full duration of half time

Cycled by and someone helped me at the counter, just after 5pm... although I must wait until tomorrow for the result.

They said they'd call me... and let's be fair, calling City these days is akin to scaling Mount Everest.

Logged into the account and see current seasoncard canceled and all cup schemes gone... so hoping that doesn't affect the Istanbul access code

That would be very Typical City.
Still nothing. Calling again. Removed from the Cup scheme too!!! UEFA access code already in my e-mails BUT surely that ties to the seasoncard points and type... This is very worrying. City's customer services are spread thinner than Pep's hairline .

Sat in 315 for Madrid and one of the best atmospheres I’ve seen.

Move makes sense, especially as 110 must get tiresome being eyeballed by away fans all game. Sat there a few times this season.
I must say I quite liked being next to away fans. If it was a boring game it always provided some alternative means of entertainment.

Using an old thread here for a general question.

So, I'd love to relocate to SSL1 (mid to back of the stand) - just wondering is that realistic or should I manage my expectations?

need just one seat which should help

And what’s best way to go about? Online or try to get thru on a phone

Thanks for any help

Last edited:
If you can do it online will be better. You can wait ages on the phone unless you ring immediately at 09.00

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.