Bob Dylan

.....is fucking crap, discuss. I've given him a fair hearing, but as far as I can tell he's a crap singer, pretty shit on the guitar but some of his lyrics are ok.
I reckon if it wasn't for him, his audiences and the folks buying his records all being stoned out their box we'd probably never have heard of him and he'd be a hobo or crack head.
Am I being unfair?
Seen him almost 100 times, can do no wrong for me………you either get him or you don’t…..

He is shite in my opinion. I saw him live in Blackpool and it was one of the worst gigs I've ever been too, the prick completely changed all the chords and melody to his most popular songs so you didn't even realise what he was playing

I agree, never understood the adulation, shite voice (unless he was being ironic), and average songs.

lucky most music critics were off their tits on LSD, weed and coke at the time, people thought his quite generic lyrics were poetry and generational.

He is shite in my opinion. I saw him live in Blackpool and it was one of the worst gigs I've ever been too, the prick completely changed all the chords and melody to his most popular songs so you didn't even realise what he was playing
Probably off his tits TBF.

It’s called rearrangement.

Some people might not like the new jazz arrangements as they can’t sing along - and that’s fine, but it’s not shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.