Behave

Apparently, it’s pronounced Bee-jhar-Vee, with the jh sounding like the j in jalapeño.

Also, he was shit last night.

after every match,win lose or draw if the team doesn't produce perfection we get whinging, 3-3 away to real madrid with a winnable home game to come isn't good enough for some, the match day thread is a fucking disgrace.

these players aren't fucking robots, we could of excused them if they were having an off season after all we've won , but no these players are still battling for every ball every challenge, running their balls off every game in every competition yet people cant wait to slag the players off should they drop 0.5%, either fucking clueless,or spoilt to fuck, 5 trophies in a year that takes a lot of games and a tremendous effort both physically and mentally,the players are fucked
so i say thank you to the squad and management for giving their all all the time, making me proud that my team don't get beat easily ,you beat us you will have to earn it, half of you cunts dont deserve a team like that
Been banging this drum for a while. Some posters on here are absolute fuckwits who don’t deserve this team.
You know who you are..

This is just an extension of some of the player threads (Haaland, Grealish) Anyone with the audacity to not happy clap along with the flow is a ‘****’ and doesn’t deserve x y or z.

Football is enjoyable because we all have an opinion. If you don’t like someone’s then switch off. Most of us do it up to kick off, at half and full time. I’m not interested in the pundits and what they say. I avoid.
I don’t like GB news so I avoid. Folk spending there days complaining about fans complaining about players. Madness.

I wish some of these entitled people had lived through the dark years, I am 69 now and supported City since 1963, before the glory days with Joe Mercer and Malcolm Allison. Then came a bleak three or four decades when the club won nothing, and was on the brink of going into liquidation, we were in the third tier and only got promoted thanks to a brilliant comeback v Gillingham In the play offs. GILLINGHAM FFS! get real everybody, this is cloud nine, there is no higher cloud to be on! If you can’t stand City going 25 games unbeaten and still moaning, this maybe isn’t the place to be.

There must be other fans, apart from me, who won’t have Sky, can’t stand the BBC commentaries and only listen on the club app and Alistair Mann’s commentary. Now too old and too far away to go to matches. I presume those on the match day thread are watching the matches via some means, so I follow the comments to get some perspective. The constructive criticisms and humour is great but I often can’t stand the way some players are targeted. It’s unfair, they don’t deserve it after all the good times they’ve treated us too.

I have a constant gripe about how our supporters react to any kind of imperfection, and I make far too comments about it, despite trying to limit myself.

We had this shit last season and ended up with the most wonderful end to a season ever. This season will be different but how, we don’t yet know. What we do know is that the team has done incredibly well to get this deep into the season still in contention for three trophies and now we face one of those monumental weeks where three games could see it all go to pot or…

People lack perspective and let emotion cloud objective judgment.

Watching a game on TV, I’ll curse every little error. Not so much in the ground. After a game, I’ll take a pause and review the match stats before commenting. Some people (fools would be another description) ignore the available data and give it the “my eyes tell me everything”, but they don’t and you frequently see people make comments that are simply not supported by data i.e. their opinion is shite, as entitled as they are to it.

They lack perspective and they don’t seem capable of allowing that City are a team / squad of people not superheroes.

This is just an extension of some of the player threads (Haaland, Grealish) Anyone with the audacity to not happy clap along with the flow is a ‘****’ and doesn’t deserve x y or z.

Football is enjoyable because we all have an opinion. If you don’t like someone’s then switch off. Most of us do it up to kick off, at half and full time. I’m not interested in the pundits and what they say. I avoid.
I don’t like GB news so I avoid. Folk spending there days complaining about fans complaining about players. Madness.
and here you are complaining about a fan complaining about fans complaining about fans complaining about players,:)

i find football enjoyable because of the football and skill involved, you find it enjoyable because we all have an opinion,yet you turn off opinions you don't like and you call me a happy clapper, fucking hell, read what you put ,you contradict yourself so many times my head is spinning

There must be other fans, apart from me, who won’t have Sky, can’t stand the BBC commentaries and only listen on the club app and Alistair Mann’s commentary. Now too old and too far away to go to matches. I presume those on the match day thread are watching the matches via some means, so I follow the comments to get some perspective. The constructive criticisms and humour is great but I often can’t stand the way some players are targeted. It’s unfair, they don’t deserve it after all the good times they’ve treated us too.
The match day thread is no way to follow the game, half the time it'sjust people arguing ,not telling you whats happening or even the score sometimes.If I can't watch I always follow on the official site match thread. Starting even to stay away from post match threads until the match day thread worst offenders have clocked off.

and here you are complaining about a fan complaining about fans complaining about fans complaining about players,:)

i find football enjoyable because of the football and skill involved, you find it enjoyable because we all have an opinion,yet you turn off opinions you don't like and you call me a happy clapper, fucking hell, read what you put ,you contradict yourself so many times my head is spinning

And here you are comp....

You know what, it doesn't matter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.