Behave

Those that wish to write in the matchday thread during a game, rather than watching/listening to it or waiting for the end of the game to comment simply need to give their heads a wobble. Or they could do a watchalong and have their meltdown viewed by other cunts.

I'm off to read the QPR game matchday thread in the classics and see what gems were written in there at the time. Hope no one spoils the ending for me.

Anyone sat on Bluemoon commenting in the matchday thread whilst the game on is clearly a not right. Why anyone would want to do that is beyond me.

If City win 5-0 the manager has a dig at the players and asks for more etc.

If City lose 2-0 the manager praises the players and has a go at the ref.

From the head down.

Anyone sat on Bluemoon commenting in the matchday thread whilst the game on is clearly a not right. Why anyone would want to do that is beyond me.
Because it's quite easy and perfectly normal to add a quick comment / share emotions with fellow Blues whilst watching the game. As many of us do when at the match with mates or who we sit with.

That's why when we score everyone celebrates together, rather that than the miserable fuckers who probably leave early and moan about everything.

The toxic and entitlement gets too much on the match thread though but the Posters get called out pronto.

Too many doom and gloom merchants commenting after every match on here and they fail to draw any positives from the game win, lose or draw. One setback and it's "we've lost the league, the manager doesn't know what he's doing, this player is shite, yada, yada, yada...".

We got a result at Madrid 95% of fans would have took before the kick off. Yes, we led twice and could have won the match but we had a few let offs as well. So we could have been staring down the barrel if Madrid took their chances. But that could easily been the case for Madrid as well if we took ours. It's in our hands now, let's take it and go on to the semi finals with confidence.

after every match,win lose or draw if the team doesn't produce perfection we get whinging, 3-3 away to real madrid with a winnable home game to come isn't good enough for some, the match day thread is a fucking disgrace.

these players aren't fucking robots, we could of excused them if they were having an off season after all we've won , but no these players are still battling for every ball every challenge, running their balls off every game in every competition yet people cant wait to slag the players off should they drop 0.5%, either fucking clueless,or spoilt to fuck, 5 trophies in a year that takes a lot of games and a tremendous effort both physically and mentally,the players are fucked
so i say thank you to the squad and management for giving their all all the time, making me proud that my team don't get beat easily ,you beat us you will have to earn it, half of you cunts dont deserve a team like that
The negativity permeates every single thread on Bluemoon and has caused me to step back for a few months a little while back. I've been thinking of doing the same again recently due to the drip, drip, drip of crap that known Blues post (the obvious trolls just get ignored). I may just get Ric to delete my account this time around though as there's enough bad news around without having to read the nonsense on here as well.

The negativity permeates every single thread on Bluemoon and has caused me to step back for a few months a little while back. I've been thinking of doing the same again recently due to the drip, drip, drip of crap that known Blues post (the obvious trolls just get ignored). I may just get Ric to delete my account this time around though as there's enough bad news around without having to read the nonsense on here as well.
Awww, stick with us. We have enough kind people around to counteract the moaners.
Look I need to build up support for John Stones getting player of the season......... in fact of the Century Mr/Ms @Centurions and with a name like yours I should be quids in for more support for him surely? ;-) :-)

But seriously, it happens I can be serious now and again, please stay we need your sensible comments. :-)

The matchday thread is like twitter and I ditched that a while ago. Sorry to sday but these people are the leaches of life. They depend upon bringing everyone else down, so that we're all at their level of panic and despair. ITs not just on here, its everywhere.

They're the spanner in the works of all constructive conversation and progress whilst screaming freedom of speech. hmm I have woke up in a bad mood.

The better you are, the more people expect from you. The reward for hard work is...more hard work. Rodri and De Bruyne are two classic examples of that. We have been truly blessed to have these guys in Manchester but for some it's the end of the world when there's a couple of misplaced passes - Sterling used to get the same, week in, week out, when the guy was one of our all time top scorers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.