Biggest Benefit Scam

In addition to the £54m stolen by the gang mentioned:

Lord Bamford owes £500,000,000 to HMRC he has retired from the House of Lords and fled. He expects his debt just like Michelle Mone's £232,000,000 debt to be written off. We must recover every penny from these thieves, and toss them in jail.

Is it this family of scammers

7f24e155a1dcb9aac9c16b5c2942d779

i have been waiting a year now for a decision , they send me a text now and again to say they have my forms still and will move it on in due course , my current one runs out in june so i rang them up and she said they will keep paying it until my claim is processed , she had better be right
Wife's got worse since her form was sent off 10 months ago and can no longer walk. Don't know whether to tell them now (as per their advice) or wait til the decision comes through.

Reactions: ob
Wife's got worse since her form was sent off 10 months ago and can no longer walk. Don't know whether to tell them now (as per their advice) or wait til the decision comes through.
I am in a similar position in that i have got a lot worse since i sent my forms in a yr ago , i also dont know whether to tell them or wait and use it for any assessment in person or an appeal if they turn me down . Shame we have to worry about it in case they stitch us up in someway

UC is £75 a week, imagine you have paid more than that a week for say 20 years in income tax. France, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands take slightly more in tax, (less overall when you include all our stealth taxes). However, the support they receive shits all over ours, the one things its reliant on is having worked at some point.

And the worst state pension

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.