PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Is this a trick question?
No, maybe I'm reading your quote wrong.

A rolling period includes two or more continuous years and all such periods over the time frame selected. As an example, over any given 10 years, there are eight 3-year rolling periods (1986–1988, 1987–1989, 1988–1990, 1989–1991, etc.). The advantage of using rolling periods is bad returns cannot be hidden as easily.

I quite like that we were charged after a 4 year investigation, why 4 years?

Surely if they believed they had anyting on us after 2 years they would have just charged us then.

i suspect a lot of smoke and mirrors.
Thing is we haven’t been charged with anything we have been alleged to have done something wrong there’s a difference. Don’t let the fooking media make out we are wrongdoers.

No, maybe I'm reading your quote wrong.

A rolling period includes two or more continuous years and all such periods over the time frame selected. As an example, over any given 10 years, there are eight 3-year rolling periods (1986–1988, 1987–1989, 1988–1990, 1989–1991, etc.). The advantage of using rolling periods is bad returns cannot be hidden as easily.
I've said this somewhere earlier in the thread but it shows up the stupidity of the rolling 3-year system.

Let's imagine these bottom line results from a club:
2021 £150m loss
2022 Breakeven
2023 £40m profit

That's an aggregate loss of £110m, therefore failing PSR, even though the trend of the results is positive. There really shouldn't be any issue with that sort of trend.

Now imagine:
2021 £40m profit
2022 Breakeven
2023 £150m loss

It's the same aggregate loss yet it should be ringing very loud alarm bells.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.