PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I quite like that we were charged after a 4 year investigation, why 4 years?

Surely if they believed they had anyting on us after 2 years they would have just charged us then.

i suspect a lot of smoke and mirrors.

Quite fond of the comments made about playets being paid off the books, we must have signed over 50 players over this timeframe, most left on good terms some maybe not so. Multiple agents involved as well. Not a single whistleblower has ever come forward.

What about the players own accountants, have any of them questioned where the alleged £150k a week being recieved has come from?

What about the Tax office, anyone think they would just ignore any tax fraud that may be taking place?

Its all just a comfort blanket for opposition fans to hide behind.

Surely if they believed they had anyting on us after 2 years they would have just charged us then.

A charge was made against us by UEFA, it failed but the PL had an obligation to follow it up a SOP, under a SOP only the PL can be blamed and that blame would be fobbed off, but i say it stopped being a SOP when they started using procedures beyond any other investigation, just over a year ago with the investigation going nowhere the FA brought in Forensic Data experts, within 6 months they had charged us, but it is no longer a standard operating procedure the PL need a lot of things now, including solid evidence of wrong doing that UEFA did not have.

I wonder if they’ve sat on them and got to the point where the limitations act kicks in on some of the evidence they want to charge City with so have had to get something out their sanction wise. They couldn’t even get the charge sheet right on the press release, they are probably that incompetent at the Premier League they looked at a calendar one day and panicked realising what they had to do within a certain time frame.

Just watched the uplifting Netflix treble documentary. Loved it. But made me think about these charges again. We cannot let the vested interests pressing for these “115“ charges sully that treble or the Sergio moment, or the centurions, or three/four in a row and so on. Have had enough of this hanging over us. Watching the tears of the players last year and reliving the emotion of the trip to Istanbul highlighted how much I just do not want any of that tainted.

Not sure that adds to the thread, gives any solutions at all but I just had to get it off my chest. Sorry!
Not one goal or one blade of grass will be tainted.

The term tainted only comes from the fans of the red mardarses and any other mardarse know nothing tossers out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.