Relocation window on April 12th - frustrated singers move to SSL3

Seems a cheapish upgrade mate. Turned into a FOC or were you on one the rows towards the front of SSL3?
I’m FOC this year. My ticket in SS3 was £240. It was in row HH so fucking miles up those stairs! £170 to relocate I thought was a bargain. It’s on row A so at the very front of level 2. Cracking seat!

i cannot understand the limited availability, surely with 36000 season ticket holders and 15000 seats available why are there only odd tickets here and there, surely in some areas there has to be groups available

I’m FOC this year. My ticket in SS3 was £240. It was in row HH so fucking miles up those stairs! £170 to relocate I thought was a bargain. It’s on row A so at the very front of level 2. Cracking seat!
You probably know but my mate who is 75 has been told to take ID to games as he can be checked for his Senior status. So as young, vibrant and full of life FOC’s we could be challenged next season so make sure you have ID for when that red light flashes at the turnstile :-)

You probably know but my mate who is 75 has been told to take ID to games as he can be checked for his Senior status. So as young, vibrant and full of life FOC’s we could be challenged next season so make sure you have ID for when that red light flashes at the turnstile :-)
Good point actually. I do always have my drivers licence with me. However, I look my age - I had a big paper round as a kid :-)

Would love to get into the singing section.

Same, for years I was stuck in the chatting absolute bollocks, spending more time doing wanker signs at the away fans than watching the match and joining in the occasional chant about the rags even though we’re not playing the rags section.

What is this “singing” section you speak of?!?

Sounds like mine except I can’t move any :) oh well another season of high fiving Moonchester, trying to watch the game through stewards planted every 1M, subs warming up covering half a pitch, kids screaming players names every 10 seconds (thank god KP won’t be here) can I have your shirt signs, 500 steps to go for a piss, hundreds of school kids, Irish fellas clapping ex Liverpool players, god I sound a right moaning FOC :)

I managed to phone in and get mine sorted. There was a glitch with the online system which wouldn't let me move two of the tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.