Everton Thread - 2023/24

Not according to the BBC. You (and they) better brace your (them)selves ......
we would get points deducted even if no points deductions were allowed. It seems pretty clear to me that the PL want us gone and will just keep getting at us until we are.

Even if we survive this season, we have no room to bring anyone in.

The club is finished, run into the ground by Kenwright and an insane or corrupt board. Most will have walked away with their payouts, washed their hands of eveything. We were just the perfect club to use as an example for the PL puppet masters.

The fans are the ones who suffer

I truly believe Everton are finished. How is there a way out of this mess? Wherever we end up I will still support them. Other clubs are going to end up the same way. The rules are being made so many clubs can no longer compete. Fuck the PL. The league will change a lot in the next few years and I believe it will become a monster.

Beware City, you are not the media or PL darlings, they may well turn on you in time. The good thing for us fans of so called 'Smaller Clubs' is Man City, for you continue to destroy what they want, certain other teams winning everything for their customers. At least City give us fans who have no chance of winning anything something to cheer. But watch your backs for they may turn on you one day. Spitty and his robots are already starting to get away with comments about City.

If I am honest, I would like to see us 'Smaller Clubs' fuck the PL off, form a new league were teams have some chance of winning something.

Last edited:
we would get points deducted even if no points deductions were allowed. It seems pretty clear to me that the PL want us gone and will just keep getting at us until we are.

The club is finished, run into the ground by Kenwright and an insane or corrupt board. Most will have walked away with their payouts, washed their hands of eveything. We were just the perfect club to use as an example for the PL puppet masters.

I truy believe Everton are finished. How is there a way out of this mess? Whever we end up I will still support them. Other clubs are going to end up the same way. The rules are being made so many clubs can no longer compete. Fuck the PL. The league will change a lot in the next few years and I believe it will become a monster.

Beware City, you are not the media or PL darlings, they may well turn on you in time. The good think for us fans of so called 'Smaller Clubs' is Man City, for you continue to destroy what they want, certain other teams winning everything for their customers. At least City give us fans who have no chance of winning anything something to cheer. But watch your backs for they may turn on you one day. Spitty and his robots are already starting to get away with comments about City.

If I am honest, I would like to see us 'Smaller Clubs' fuck the PL off, form a new league were teams have some chance of winning something.

There are more than seven "smaller" clubs who could get together and stymy what the bigger clubs want, but no, they all vote in favour. I don't get it. Get yourselves organised!

And don't let the bastards grind you down. Chin up. You aren't going down this year.

I liked your comment about the PL coming for City, though. Not sure what else they could do :)

I truly believe Everton are finished. How is there a way out of this mess? Wherever we end up I will still support them. Other clubs are going to end up the same way. The rules are being made so many clubs can no longer compete. Fuck the PL. The league will change a lot in the next few years and I believe it will become a monster.

Beware City, you are not the media or PL darlings, they may well turn on you in time. The good thing for us fans of so called 'Smaller Clubs' is Man City, for you continue to destroy what they want, certain other teams winning everything for their customers. At least City give us fans who have no chance of winning anything something to cheer. But watch your backs for they may turn on you one day. Spitty and his robots are already starting to get away with comments about City.

i know nobody likes mentions it but it's over 4 years in the making of the 115 charges. i think you'll find everton forest and other are just collateral damage and as more start to fail rule changes like wage cap will be altered by messers gill n parry

Why would the premier league have an agenda against Everton that’s just daft

The media turned on us as soon as we got taken over

I don’t think you’re finished You will stay up this year and a couple of tweaks and you will be ok for next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.