Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that somebody is Everton's boardroom.

Not just them, but the People at the Premier League for allowing it to happen under the FFP rules, Why has it taken so long to pull the rug from under Everon should be the question most asked in football by their fans,

This could be the turning point this summer for the Premier League and if Everton and Forest stay up 100% then the 3 teams that go down will take them to court and if Everton and Forest go down then again will be taken legal action against the Premier League

Not just them, but the People at the Premier League for allowing it to happen under the FFP rules, Why has it taken so long to pull the rug from under Everon should be the question most asked in football by their fans,

This could be the turning point this summer for the Premier League and if Everton and Forest stay up 100% then the 3 teams that go down will take them to court and if Everton and Forest go down then again will be taken legal action against the Premier League

Why would the teams that went down be suing Everton and Forest ?
Both clubs were punished and still got enough points to stay up.
Or do you mean the other clubs would be suing the pl

I think you’ve got see the abuse that City fans have had & been getting from Everton fans, many of us are starting to think fuck it, if you wanna be like that.
Double Boo

Not getting any stick from me. I don't want City done for anything, 115 charges are all alleged I believe. Plus, you piss off Liverpool fans big time so keep going.

Boo again.

Why would the teams that went down be suing Everton and Forest ?
Both clubs were punished and still got enough points to stay up.
Or do you mean the other clubs would be suing the pl

Because of the amount of punishment handed out, Some fans see cheating should be punished by relegation,
because like I said if your team goes down the reason you could ask is did Everton and Forest benefit knowingly by overspending and it kept them up,

Simply they used to call it asset stripping, Loans taken against the ground or training ground or future ticket sales
But Everton doesn't have asset enough to to recoup the money back, The club is valued at around £500million and that is only if they stay up,

Manchester City was also In all sorts of mess in the late 1990s and early 2000s because the club was asset-stripping
and Loaned up to the eyeballs in debt, But way before the Abu Dhabi takeover over City had to sort their house out and get back on an even keel and it took a lot of hard work by David Bernstein, Then Thaksin Shinawatra bought the club and again the club was close to financial mess again and he had to sell up

Like you say if the banks are happy to loan money then who am I to say otherwise, I will say one thing ? If one of the bigger clubs goes under and banks and owners call in the debt owed to them it will be like a pack of cards built into a pyramid they will all fall
I read a report which said Chelsea were in the worst financial mess of any Prem club. Then Abramovich had to sell and ‘forgave’ the debt the club owed him, propelling Chelsea to no.2 in the financial health stakes second only to City. As some have said on here, tantamount to huge owner funding ignored by the PL. I wonder how far back the new regime and the uncovered potential wrongs will take them.
The authors were LCP, a consultancy, who have done some interesting analysis of PL clubs. On Google.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.