Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
we would get points deducted even if no points deductions were allowed. It seems pretty clear to me that the PL want us gone and will just keep getting at us until we are.

Even if we survive this season, we have no room to bring anyone in.

The club is finished, run into the ground by Kenwright and an insane or corrupt board. Most will have walked away with their payouts, washed their hands of eveything. We were just the perfect club to use as an example for the PL puppet masters.

The fans are the ones who suffer

I truly believe Everton are finished. How is there a way out of this mess? Wherever we end up I will still support them. Other clubs are going to end up the same way. The rules are being made so many clubs can no longer compete. Fuck the PL. The league will change a lot in the next few years and I believe it will become a monster.

Beware City, you are not the media or PL darlings, they may well turn on you in time. The good thing for us fans of so called 'Smaller Clubs' is Man City, for you continue to destroy what they want, certain other teams winning everything for their customers. At least City give us fans who have no chance of winning anything something to cheer. But watch your backs for they may turn on you one day. Spitty and his robots are already starting to get away with comments about City.

If I am honest, I would like to see us 'Smaller Clubs' fuck the PL off, form a new league were teams have some chance of winning something.
Not the PL or media darlings? Are you mental? We are hated by both

This lot only stayed in the top tier due to others cheating, only right they get relegated for their cheating.

I don’t think you’re finished You will stay up this year and a couple of tweaks and you will be ok for next season.
We need a complete reset. Clear everyone out and start again. How will that happen though when we cannot spend and will be getting more charges hit us? There must come a time when you think 'Fuck off and go after someone else' if not, then we should fuck the league off. We won't, we are run by shit house idiots.

We need a complete reset. Clear everyone out and start again. How will that happen though when we cannot spend and will be getting more charges hit us? There must come a time when you think 'Fuck off and go after someone else' if not, then we should fuck the league off. We won't, we are run by shit house idiots.
Literally decades of mismanagement are now coming home to roost. We tried to compete but paid way over the odds for journeymen players to try and achieve a modicum of success. We made ourselves an easy target and I think the new stadium was a diversion from the antics of an incompetent board and owners. It's mad that even now we appear to have no one running the club - and if anyone does take control they'll incur a debt that they will hold us to ransom for. We've been a mess for so long you become immune to it.

Is it? the points deductions have not been very evened out so far.
You’re a historic club with a good fan base new stadium and not a threat to the big boys. The just what the premier league want far better than likes of Luton Bournemouth etc with small grounds. I would say you have got off lightly with ur last points deduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.