The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing can be guaranteed to continue indefinitely but when you state that breaking down teams is our ‘Achilles heel” that suggests there’s a bunch of evidence to support that has been the case previously . In Europe there’s been no evidence of that.

I imagine their approach won’t be an awful lot different from the first game. They’ve not really got a whole bunch of alternatives, no matter how good their manager is.
I just think Ancelotti's pretty bright and will be pragmatic. His only chance really with KDB back. Kev, In some of our biggest games he has been unplayable.. could be our most influential player in our illustrious history maybe,

thats exactly what he tried to do in the first leg and conceded 3
I think he tried to edge a win tbf by attacking us. Didnt have the personel for it. This time ..men behin the ball and then try and hit their front two who are pretty good tbf ..i think we will edge it though. Just be very tough i feel

I think he tried to edge a win tbf by attacking us. Didnt have the personel for it. This time ..men behin the ball and then try and hit their front two who are pretty good tbf ..i think we will edge it though. Just be very tough i feel
They aint getting any personnel bk for the second leg tho tbf and are missing tchouameni, dont think it will be easy at all but dont think theyll play a low block

Palace getting something at anfield is more than optimistic pal
Very true. But then both Liverpool and Arsenal have history of ‘slipping up’ when it gets to the business end of the season. More twists and turns I’m sure but I just have a feeling about today. Blue skies trying to break through this morning as I was out walking my dog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.