The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just phenomenal. Nine wins in a row when eight and a draw wouldn't have got the job done.

Yep, annoying that we seem to have to put ourselves into that position at times to get that rocket up our arses. It's like flicking a switch once we know dropping any points isn't an option. It has broken the likes of Bingo though, who seems to have aged about 30 years in his time at Klanfield. Every cloud.

The real mentality monsters.

Last edited:
The worrying thing for Arsenal is I think 89 points is pretty much on the limit of what they are capable of. I’d go as far as to say I’d be very surprised if they reached that figure again in the coming seasons.

Whereas for City, it never really felt at any point that it was going to be a vintage season. It seems silly after accumulating 91 points but by recent standards it often felt a little bit like a transitional season even.

It goes to show the phenomenal heights we’ve become almost used to treating as standard.

If you count only the games in which Rodri was available, we did really well. Had he been available for Wolves away and Arsenal away, those 91 pts might have easily been 95.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.