PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I'd imagine if they r going in heavy on the cooperation charges they haven't got much else. Also non cooperation can only be punished with a fine I'd imagine??

Where has this statement come from and is it in the public domain? If not is it another case of someone leaking from the inside?

I'd imagine if they r going in heavy on the cooperation charges they haven't got much else. Also non cooperation can only be punished with a fine I'd imagine??
Exactly this. They have also repeatedly made a point of saying that Everton fully cooperated and this was taken into consideration. So when the charges against us fail they can hammer us for none cooperation and media frenzy can continue with how we withheld information and effectively got away with everything because of this. They are as transparent as a sheet of Perspex.

I have never been entirely sanguine about the issue of co-operation either with UEFA or with PL. There are some things we would not want to disclose for confidentiality reasons and that might reasonably be argued but we seem to refuse some requests for no discernible reason.
If we have irrefutable evidence of our innocence, why withhold data?
I think you are exactly right about confidentiality and City will argue their points against non cooperation. Khaldoon is in this to the finish, no compromise, no back tracking, fight to the end. Enjoy the ride, it's going to be fun and whichever way it goes we will still be here, not, we're not really here, but really really here cheering on the champs.

Does it sound very vague to anyone else? It just feel like these 'new' allegations are more matter of opinion about the documents look like and what the the PL want them to say? There needs to be more meat on the bones of this and there isn't - which obviously suits their narrative, again !

Why comment on this non cooperation issue separately, now? Is it not the job of the 'independent' panel to decide whether City cooperated sufficiently?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.