PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think a fair percentage (myself included) who have been to the UAE think it’s an amazing place and that they do a lot of things right over there. Perfect? No but I know for a fucking fact, we in the UK have no business talking about other countries not being perfect. If I could afford it, I would move to the UAE tomorrow and “suffer” their “oppressive regime” over the shithole the UK is fast becoming.
Went to the uae ,it’s a fantastic place,spotless,very little crime and your treated with respect

A small part of my brain is thinking that maybe the cartel did us a favour by bringing in the rules to stop us. They forced us to act quickly, to spend quickly. Had we invested more slowly, maybe our rivals would have found their feet and stopped us on the pitch?

Any which way, today was a good day.
That was only a possibility, if they were prepared to invest.

United Arsenal and Liverpool remind me of the Cold War. All 3 had over invested in their clubs and had come to a point where spending was becoming a real issue financially. So like Russia and the US, they made a pact.

He’s spent the last 3 weeks on the AO Arenas payroll slagging off Co Op Live.

Bizarre that a bloke that scratches a loving writing about Manchester music hates the best venue in Europe opening in this city !

There’s been a real ‘stench‘ in the media, in regard to the reporting of the troubles at Coop Live. You sense the people at the AO and possibly the O2 have a hand in the way over the top reporting and scaremongering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.