Ticket office hold times

I suppose ticketing is supply and demand so to have sufficient staff on the phones at all time isn’t a simple thing to have in place.

We’ve been discussing the City ticket office for decades and it’s still isn’t fit for purpose, which is dreadful for a club/company that made revenues of £713mill in the last financial year. Having fans/customers waiting on the phone for over an hour to speak to somebody at the ticket office.

It’s only going to get worse when the capacity of the Etihad is increased to 62,000.

I was on hold for over an hour this morning so I put the phone. I got sorted in the afternoon a lot faster through Fan Support on Twitter.

It’s a pretty poor service but it’s not helped by people chasing up Wembley tickets 5 days before the semi final. They could easily have waiting until Thursday morning, when demands from the Madrid game and flexi gold had passed.

I want to get one of the flexi gold tickets, preferably 2, for my son too.

I’m currently a cityzen member who does on average 15 games a season for years, so is my son. People have said they’ve had emails inviting them to ring for one. Is it just current season ticket holders being invited or are cityzen members too?

Thanks

It's shambolic and has been for as long as I can remember. When you eventually get through after hours of waiting you have about a 10% chance of speaking to someone who has even a primary school level of comprehension.

Trying to buy my son one of these flexi gold junior season cards now my window fit purchasing has opened. So far been on hold for 1.5 hours absolutely terrible service as usual. What’s the point of purchase windows if not enough staff to answer the phones?
Same I gave up at just after 3, trying again tomorrow

I want to get one of the flexi gold tickets, preferably 2, for my son too.

I’m currently a cityzen member who does on average 15 games a season for years, so is my son. People have said they’ve had emails inviting them to ring for one. Is it just current season ticket holders being invited or are cityzen members too?

Thanks
Current STH at the minute with strongly linked friends/family…it states they will release further ST’s & criteria at a later date. Given they’ve stated points will be used at this stage, you would hope they see sense & do likewise, I reckon you’re in a good position to get one but you need to be proactive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.