North Stand Expansion

To support your evidence I took this picture on the way home today from outside the Bank of England. Not the best picture but sure to bring a tier to a few people’s eyes!

View attachment 113877

The picture doesn’t do justice to the mark the redevelopment makes on the view/landscape already from so far away!
Someone on this thread will be reaching for the tissues.

Would apply to the North stand redevelopment. (and Coop Live Arena.

Manchester makes global list of most expensive cities to build in​

PNW article.

London took the top position on Arcadis’ 2024 International Construction Costs Report, while the North West city claimed the 12th spot.

Manchester’s ranking saw the city go up three ranks from the year before, where it had been the 15th most-expensive city to build in.

Report.

Would apply to the North stand redevelopment. (and Coop Live Arena.

Manchester makes global list of most expensive cities to build in​

PNW article.

London took the top position on Arcadis’ 2024 International Construction Costs Report, while the North West city claimed the 12th spot.

Manchester’s ranking saw the city go up three ranks from the year before, where it had been the 15th most-expensive city to build in.

Report.

15th to 12th, in the global list. But 3rd in the UK according to that. Is it really that surprising.

When the South Stand was extended they added an additional small block of seats to the East and West. Is this not happening with the new North Stand? It will play havoc with my OCD is the two biggest stands are slightly lopsided.

When the South Stand was extended they added an additional small block of seats to the East and West. Is this not happening with the new North Stand? It will play havoc with my OCD is the two biggest stands are slightly lopsided.

Wait till you notice that the two giant screens at the front are not the exact same size!

PXL-20240417-182014285-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20240417-182131243-MP-5.jpg

PXL-20240417-182259915-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20240417-182327882-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20240417-182310234-MP-2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.