North Stand Expansion

*I go to watch a football game, love a bit of singing, a bit of banter with the away fans but any **** who waves a flag in front of me for the best part of a game can fuck right off, I've paid good money to watch The Champions and I don't need some tosser blocking my view... Apart from that I totally agree.
Suppose that's why it would be well disclaimed that flags may block your view in particular parts of the stand.

If you're given notice before buying your ST or match ticket that this is a reserved block for this activity they could advise to stand in the next block along where your view won't be impeded

Last edited:
They should have just built another 3rd tier to save all the downers that are going to follow. Put the corporate in the 2nd tier and have safe standing up top in the 3rd.

It’s going to be bizarre having this enlarged area mixed with seats, possibly standing, and various bits of hospitality.
Exactly what I'm afraid of.

*I go to watch a football game, love a bit of singing, a bit of banter with the away fans but any **** who waves a flag in front of me for the best part of a game can fuck right off, I've paid good money to watch The Champions and I don't need some tosser blocking my view... Apart from that I totally agree.

The flags aren’t waved during the game. The flags are only waved before kick off on SSL1. Before the game starts the flags are taken back to the top of SSL1 by the 1894 lads. So my point about waving the flags at the back of NSL2 is some what mute, as that won’t happen during the game. Didn’t think before posting that. :-/

It's not complaining. I'm discussing what could happen. Obviously there are numerous scenarios that will play out before the club makes it's final decisions on the NSL2 layout.

Hypothetical I know.

Putting fans who want to stand, wave flags and sing at the back of NSL2, which has been mentioned. I don't think the people who have booked premium hotel rooms with a balcony at the back of NSL2 will be happy about that. :-(

I will never forget about our ambulant fans. They are a very important part of our match day going fan base and deserve their own seating area. :-)

Did not think, or suggest you were, complaining. I said complicating, which refers to the speculation. I could well be oversimplifying it, we are both guessing here.

Mate if I were ever to be fortunate enough to book one of those premium rooms, flags, singing and atmosphere is Exactly what I would be paying for and wanting. That's what I imagine is what the club are hoping will sell them. Rather than 'the seat counter suite' which I doubt would be that popular.

Reactions: jrb
Did not think, or suggest you were, complaining. I said complicating, which refers to the speculation. I could well be oversimplifying it, we are both guessing here.

Mate if I were ever to be fortunate enough to book one of those premium rooms, flags, singing and atmosphere is Exactly what I would be paying for and wanting. That's what I imagine is what the club are hoping will sell them. Rather than 'the seat counter suite' which I doubt would be that popular.

Not having a good night tonight. Misread it. Apologies.

Believe it or not I’m still optimistic about how NSL2 will pan out, even though my post didn’t come across like that. What we all want is NSL2 to be a proper home end. It’s good to know all the fan representatives are pushing for that. And the club knows that. Surely that must count for something, even if the clubs main priority is to increase match day revenue from the expanded North stand.

Agreed! Been an absolute dream and now building something truly special alongside a new indoor supper arena as well? Brought us Pep and more trophies then we could ever have dreamed off…….. But it’s not enough, I WANT MORE!! ;-)
Make the seats as padded as possible, this is an incredible and magnificent investment by the club.

The more people that come to our stadium and support our club the better, more revenue, more exposure and more great players and coaches arrive at the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.