Real Madrid post match post mortem

We are definetly not on the level of last season ,hopefully some fresh new players and slight adjustments in the way we play ,will get us back to that lvl
True - yet we got this far after yet another tough CL run on paper, we're in the semis of the FAC again, and we're up for the title again. Anybody who expects us to run away with everything all the time is just stupid. Teams get used to the way we play so you need to try to combat that, but that doesn't happen overnight. Key injuries haven't helped either. But nobody seems to understand any of that.

Seems like a decent return rate for any striker to me. What's the alternative? If it's false nine then fair enough, but we won the treble not playing a false nine.
We won the treble with Haaland playing well. This season he's awful and unless someone else scores to take the lead it's like playing with 10 men.

I know it is long gone and all, but I would loved to have kept Gundo and gave him that 2/3year contract. He still looks great whenever I watch him play, no offence to Kova, but he does not hold a candle to Gundo till this day and never will!
Kova is nothing to Gundo. He's the gaping hole in our team.

Madrid h - Shite
Luton h - Scored the 3rd
Madrid a - Shite
Palace a - Scored the 3rd
Arsenal h - Shite
Newcastle h - Shite
Liverpool a - Shite
Copenhagen h - Scored the 3rd
United h - Scored the 3rd
Luton a - Scored 5
Bournemouth a - Shite

9 goals in 11 games. What a player...
Fuck off.

We won the treble with Haaland playing well. This season he's awful and unless someone else scores to take the lead it's like playing with 10 men.
So foden (who was fucking MIA tonight) as a false nine, coz Alvarez is not the solution?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.