11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Shits out of tackles constantly. However tonight he was good. Not great. But was up for it against 48 year old right back on a yellow card.
No he was up against the old defender plus two guys in the man’s support and he produced the goods as against Grealish who just kept things tidy all day. As the result showed at the end, we needed more than tidiness to get through.

No he was up against the old defender plus two guys in the man’s support and he produced the goods as against Grealish who just kept things tidy all day. As the result showed at the end, we needed more than tidiness to get through.
Did it? We bombarded them for 78 minutes. Doku was good, as an impact sub he's good right now. Phil should have been replaced not Grealish.

Did it? We bombarded them for 78 minutes. Doku was good, as an impact sub he's good right now. Phil should have been replaced not Grealish.
Bombarded them? We had no teeth while he was on. If I have Grealish and Foden in a match where I’m looking for an all important goal, I know who I’d keep. It’s a different story if my team is one up. When thr young lad came in, they started to defend. Whilst he was on, they were happy to see us pass it around.

And mind you we had Kova, Stones, Alvarez come in too and their impact against “tired legs” was minimal compared to the man that replaced Jack.

Bombarded them? We had no teeth while he was on. If I have Grealish and Foden in a match where I’m looking for an all important goal, I know who I’d keep. It’s a different story if my team is one up. When thr young lad came in, they started to defend. Whilst he was on, they were happy to see us pass it around.

And mind you we had Kova, Stones, Alvarez come in too and their impact against “tired legs” was minimal compared to the man that replaced Jack.
Doku fanboy. No point talking to someone like this. You believe what you want mate.

Wtf does doku fanboy mean? Are we supposed to start taking sides or being selective of which City players to support? Why the dislike for this kid? It's ridiculous
Doku fanboy means someone who sees beyond what is happening and is actually just a "fan" of a player, regardless of perfomance. I thought this would be fairly self explanatory. We're on a forum, where debate happens, and fuck me if we're all supposed to just type "HE'S AMAZING" on every single player forum. Come on now. We're all grown ups here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.