Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
To answer your question, my two mates my lad and me weren't allowed tickets. We would need to spend over 500quid each on group stages to qualify for this game. We couldn't afford this.
£500.00 - how does that work? Honest question.

If your a seasoncard holder, could you not just join the Cup Scheme?

Works out about £25.00 per group stage game and last night was £38.00 (this is in SS1)

I should submit something to fesshole but I work in the digital marketing world and hate everything about social media. I don’t use it at all for personal use.
It’s what’s wrong with the world, every media outlet and every social media platform is chock full of smug people showing off how good their life is or giving out advice. The BBC has articles such as “Watch this now …” or “Why you need to do this/that”. LinkedIn is full of links to posts from millionaires like Stephen Bartlett (Dragons Den) about how your life could be better (well my LinkedIn is anyway). No dig at the guy he seems decent.

People are suffocating, it’s impossible for the young to appreciate the freedom we used to have and it’s very sad.

Final nail for me this. Couldn’t get me and my lad a ticket but a ginger rag YouTube wanker was able to dine on the club in his Madrid top.

I won’t be missed and I won’t be back.

I cant stand this **** and remember when Daddy came on to defend the rubber faced fruit of his loins. Pair of cunts

It’s what’s wrong with the world, every media outlet and every social media platform is chock full of smug people showing off how good their life is or giving out advice. The BBC has articles such as “Watch this now …” or “Why you need to do this/that”. LinkedIn is full of links to posts from millionaires like Stephen Bartlett (Dragons Den) about how your life could be better (well my LinkedIn is anyway). No dig at the guy he seems decent.

People are suffocating, it’s impossible for the young to appreciate the freedom we used to have and it’s very sad.
Just take Social Media out of your life. You'll be amazed how cleansed you feel.

Absolutely full of tourists and away fans last night. It will kick off big time if it carries on like that - progressively worse in these big champions league games over the past couple of years.

With the ticket criteria as it is, it has to be City fans getting tickets and profiteering? I can't see how else this would happen. The only thing the club could do is have names on tickets and check every one on entry but this isn't feasible and would see 60,000 moan like f"$£ at the length of time it takes to get in to the stadium.

Despite the obvious intruders, decent atmosphere throughout the game.

£500.00 - how does that work? Honest question.

If your a seasoncard holder, could you not just join the Cup Scheme?

Works out about £25.00 per game and last night was £38.00

For each game: two days off work paid or unpaid.
Premier Inn over 100quid.
Petrol 60 quid.
Food 30 quid.
Tickets around 60quid.

So each game is around 150 quid each my lad and me split the cost. Take a few quid of if all four share a car ;)
If unpaid that's another 200quid I lose

We are matchday members

For each game: two days off work paid or unpaid.
Premier Inn over 100quid.
Petrol 60 quid.
Food 30 quid.
Tickets around 60quid.

So each game is around 150 quid each my lad and me split the cost. Take a few quid of if all four share a car ;)
If unpaid that's another 200quid I lose

We are matchday members
Got you.
Get yourself a You-Tube channel and talk shite for 90mins and City will most likely give you the Tunnel Club for free (as long as you wear the opponent’s shirt) ;-)

Around me in Colin Bell there were loads of tourists, no doubt. But they were all supporting City (apart from one I saw celebrate)

A coach full of kids aged about 8 or 9 came walking up the spirals singing "Oh Kevin De Bruyne" and "Johnny Stones" which was good to see. This is how it is now. We are a big club.

I'm afraid anyone who is moaning about these "interlopers" and who isn't on the cup scheme has to shut up. The answer is right there in front of you.

It is impossible to gauge the noise from SSL1 but has the safe standing had any positive effect? The corner, next to the away fans, when I looked over, does not seem as vocal as it was previously. SSL3 is great but its full of 40/50 year olds and older, it should not really be the loudest part of the ground.
I was in SS1 (117) last night, and the first half the atmosphere was embarrassing for a game of that magnitude, I was trying to get chants going constantly and joining in with a few that were starting at the back of the stand but only a handful of people joined in, I kept signing all half anyway. Miserable old tw@t next to me didn't clap or make ANY NOISE whatsoever the entire game, didn't even clap the boys coming out at the start. Pathetic. Might as well have stayed at home.

To be fair the second half the atmosphere improved quite a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.