Matt Le Tissier

Imagine how mental you must be for Matt le Tissier to come across as the most sane person in the room.

He clearly needs his friends and family to organise some kind of intervention, but crikey not as desperately as the other guy.

He did share a room with Merson and Nicholas.

It's odd because to me he always came across as a down to earth, normal, rational-thinking bloke. But these latest ramblings of his seem to reinforce the view that he's a basket case and needs some serious professional help.

I like him already.

He’s a busy twat on X. He follows and reposts things from right wingers like June Slater and that fuckhead Marjorie Taylor-Greene.

He isn’t exactly Barton, but on the same path. Very vocal about Covid and shite like that.

Up to him. I just remember him as someone who could score outrageous goals and stuck to his guns of not selling out to go to Blackburn.
Don't recall Blackburn ever being in for him.

Southampton agreed a deal with Chelsea as Hoddle desperately wanted him but he backed out at the last minute

Don't recall Blackburn ever being in for him.

Southampton agreed a deal with Chelsea as Hoddle desperately wanted him but he backed out at the last minute
They were constantly linked to him. It was the Jack Walker era. The player didn’t want to move north though. He would have suited that team perfectly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.