Matt Le Tissier

FUCKING HELL. I'll have to reassess my opinions of a lot of posters on the match threads. Compared to that, they're absolute geniuses, and not the bunch of batshit crazy c***s I thought they were.

Well; most of them, anyway.
Nah, if you listen carefully enough you can still hear them moaning about Navas.

A wonderful player who has become a wonderful,yet criminally under utilised,commentator/pundit.

Is he too honest? does he dare to say what others will not?

His opinions are always spot on in my book,he shows no bias and he doesn't appear to crave attention.

So why do we rarely see him other than on Sky sports?
We've all been guilty of making posts that haven't aged well.

We've all been guilty of making posts that haven't aged well.
Indeed. I've got a few hundred (estimate) that I'd rather not see the light of day again. But I'd hope they haven't aged as badly as that one. To be fair to FI, Le Tissier was a great pundit. But he's totally lost the plot this past few years, particularly since Covid.

Bookmarked for whenever everything le Tissier says is proved right. In this, or any other, dimension.

That's the problem, when they chuck out a never ending amount of batshit crazy theories and then one actually turns out to be true - they feel justified!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.