PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Well, bugger me with a fish fork. That's where I live. If you went Mae Rim to the Tiger Park you would have driven past the golf club. We have a house there. Thaksin has his house a few up from us. The ****. You should have told me yesterday ......
Posh ****!

Air quality is fucking terrible here at the minute, my asthma is in bite.

Posh ****!

Air quality is fucking terrible here at the minute, my asthma is in bite.

You are in CM too? Some sort of Bluemoon reunion no-one told me about? :(

But yes, air quality this time of year is always bad.

Edit: And while I think about it. Not at all posh, you cheeky bastard. Just a ****.

Last edited:
View attachment 115063
Never a truer word written.

You could also add that clubs are now asset stripping to stay inside the new financial rules. Whilst rags for example just carry on with their model.

How can Newcastle possibly having to sell players to be within the new regs when they have the riches owner in the UK be right ?

How can it be right that the club with the biggest debt is going to the government to fund their new statium. Also were fined for failing UEFA ffp by nearly 50million but pass the pl regs.

How can it be right that a club funding its own statium is now struggling to meet the regs and has points deducted

One statium could be state funded like WHU who got a free statium. How is that fair on clubs that had to fund their own statium.

The PL is a total shambles

Last edited:
You could also add that clubs are now asset stripping to stay inside the new financial rules. Whilst rags for example just carry on with their model.

How can Newcastle possibly having to sell players to be within the new regs when they have the riches owner in the UK be right ?

How can it be right that the club with the biggest debt is going to the government to fund their new statium. Also were fined for failing UEFA ffp by nearly 50million but pass the pl regs.

How can it be right that a club funding its own statium is now struggling to meet the regs and has points deducted

One statium could be state funded like WHU who got a free statium. How is that fair on clubs that had to fund their own statium.

The PL is a total shambles
I thought United was minor breach and we did not know how much they failed by. That amount they should have resulted in serious sanctions not tiny fine

You are in CM too? Some sort of Bluemoon reunion no-one told me about? :(

But yes, air quality this time of year is always bad.

Edit: And while I think about it. Not at all posh, you cheeky bastard. Just a ****.
Me and my Mrs. are just Pattaya scumbags in a little condo...;)

I thought United was minor breach and we did not know how much they failed by. That amount they should have resulted in serious sanctions not tiny fine

they were unable to adjust for €47m of Covid losses in the 2022 monitoring period because of an unforeseen change in how Uefa treated those losses during the transition to its revised financial sustainability regulatory framework. The losses came on top of €234m of pandemic-related losses across 2019-20 and 2020-21.

If UEFA thought only 6 emails from the stolen 5 to 6 million documents were worthy as evidence, where are the Premier League getting any new evidence from? Based on the CAS case, without any new compelling evidence, it's unlikely the PL will be able to prove that City are guilty of financial wrong doing. This is a witch hunt pure and simple. Why aren't the press reporting this angle? Because the baying mob want blood and the facts spoil a good story. Ignore the click-bait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.