PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It’s not been “done in a fair way” from the start.
We’ve been portrayed as guilty from the the first minute we were charged by ALL the MSM, SKY, TNT, TALKSHITE and everyone else.
So you Scouse **** you can shove your support where the sun don’t shine.
It’s quite frankly too late as the damage has been done.
Let’s be honest he’d be saying fuck all if his beloved Everton hadn’t been charged.

Following Lassel's point that Fordham was disclosed as a related party in the club's accounts, I spent some time digging to corroborate.
Indeed it was only my memory making me think that Fordham were disclosed, seemingly they weren’t, but that said the Fordham companies were never exactly furtive operations - Cliff was even a director at one point - hence my position that while the PL might be able to land that this setup was ‘wrong’, the fact that City openly operated them and UEFA seemingly knew all along for their FFP purposes would mean any sanction would need to be light.

OK, you didn't take me up on the DM offer, so a few points to consider:
Apologies, im in Thailand supposed to be on holiday so I have to meticulously plan time to check my phone when Mrs L isn’t looking!

On your points, I think it’s pretty clear we come at this from diametrically opposed positions and won’t see eye to eye which is fine.

As we have all discussed to death, the ‘serious’ charges re: sponsorships it’s impossible to see any realistic prospect of the PL landing, so if your position that despite being ‘charged’ with not declaring Mancini’s full salary and over the Fordham setup they’re indeed nothing burgers and non-actionable then the tribunal will be substantively over before lunch of Day 1 :)

Apologies, im in Thailand supposed to be on holiday so I have to meticulously plan time to check my phone when Mrs L isn’t looking!

On your points, I think it’s pretty clear we come at this from diametrically opposed positions and won’t see eye to eye which is fine.

As we have all discussed to death, the ‘serious’ charges re: sponsorships it’s impossible to see any realistic prospect of the PL landing, so if your position that despite being ‘charged’ with not declaring Mancini’s full salary and over the Fordham setup they’re indeed nothing burgers and non-actionable then the tribunal will be substantively over before lunch of Day 1 :)

Where in Thailand? I can explain it all to you face to face :)

Chiang Mai today but leaving for Kuala Lumpur at lunchtime.

Well, bugger me with a fish fork. That's where I live. If you went Mae Rim to the Tiger Park you would have driven past the golf club. We have a house there. Thaksin has his house a few up from us. The ****. You should have told me yesterday ......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.