Media Discussion - 2023/24

Yeh it appears to have gathered pace because it's 'only' Forest.

We all know how it would have been reported differently should it have been Rags, Liverpool, Arsenal etc al...........
When Liverpool call out a dodgy VAR call, all hell breaks loose.
The audio tapes are demanded and handed over immediately.
Howard Webb comes out and publicly apologises on TV. A written apology
is issued. The media are absolutely up in arms about it.
Forest call out VAR and they are accused of 'questioning the integrity of the officials'.
Martin Samuel does a full blown article, telling everyone that Forest cannot
be allowed to 'damage the game'.
Absolutely fucking laughable. But that is what happens when you are a 'small club'
in today's Premier League. It stinks to high heaven and all the way back.

The PL and Sky will have their retribution. Having the audacity to even mention that there could be some form of shenanigans will see the full weight of the brand come down on you.

I'm not expecting anything too obvious but there will definitely be an undercurrent whereby Forest don’t get those little calls, never mind the big ones, with them disappearing out of the league with very little fuss.
We'll know more when we hear the result of their points deduction appeal

For anybody who wants to read it.

https://archive.ph/BqjYJ

I don't think anybody who is a City fan will be too bothered by the position of Atwell, PGMOL or the PL after the lies told about the club since 2018 by various clubs, their managers, their ambassadors, their ex-players, their press shills, their fans. This fake outrage about Forest's tweet is pretty vomit-inducing, really. Good luck Forest, I say.
As I've said before to beat a set of cunts you need a **** who knows how the other cunts operate.

We all know Twattenberg is shady as fuck. Forest have employed him for that reason.

His ego will be getting off on being made relevant and slagged off in the media.

If Forest have the evidence they should be taking it to the relevant authorities. If you come for the king etc...

When Liverpool call out a dodgy VAR call, all hell breaks loose.
The audio tapes are demanded and handed over immediately.
Howard Webb comes out and publicly apologises on TV. A written apology
is issued. The media are absolutely up in arms about it.
Forest call out VAR and they are accused of 'questioning the integrity of the officials'.
Martin Samuel does a full blown article, telling everyone that Forest cannot
be allowed to 'damage the game'.
Absolutely fucking laughable. But that is what happens when you are a 'small club'
in today's Premier League. It stinks to high heaven and all the way back.
I was reading in the sports section of the Torygraph this morning that the FA are railing about 'improperly questioning the integrity of officials'! Well, all I can say is that I've never questioned their integrity improperly. I've always been up front, and ne'er missed an appropriate and proper opportunity - currently running at about every ten minutes of every home game - to curse the cheating bastards.

i personally think that everton v forest game smells a bit, the PL will not want everton to go down on the back of 2 separate points deductions, imo 2 of the 3 were nailed on pens, the handball, well i dont like the stupid rule, but ive seen it given, the PL will not want to see forest go down, i can see, luton, burnley and sheff united getting very strange decisions between now and the end of season.

'Hard man' Antony was only protecting little man utd from abuse from that massive monster of a club Coventry City of the championship after the penalty shootout.
Get fucked you little gimp.
You were being the **** you are, trying to be Billy big bollocks.
The sad thing is, his bullshit statement will endear him to the raggy fuckwits.
But seriously you little knob keep trying because I'd put my mortgage on you not being there next season

It's gathered pace exactly because we play them this weekend.
It's gathered pace because it suits the red top media to try and influence the ref doing our game.
It's gathered pace because we could be the fall guy if the referee team succumbs to the week long pressure by the media about the unfairness of Forest's last game.
Its has been the same whenever we are in a tight title race. So come on champs shove their dirty tricks right back up their axses.
This and we have the hopeless Simon Hooper v Forest.
The same Hooper who made the error in the Rags v Wolves game and got suspended for a week, the same Hooper who made the cock up in the Spurs v Dippers game when all hell broke loose after (all forgetting facts Dippers were down to 10 and later 9 players) and got suspended a week and the same Hooper who blatantly cheated on our game v Spurs with the advantage played then called back. Though no surprise he got backed by PGMOL as error was against us and no suspension for a week

i personally think that everton v forest game smells a bit, the PL will not want everton to go down on the back of 2 separate points deductions, imo 2 of the 3 were nailed on pens, the handball, well i dont like the stupid rule, but ive seen it given, the PL will not want to see forest go down, i can see, luton, burnley and sheff united getting very strange decisions between now and the end of season.
So does this mean we are fucked this weekend.
As for strange decisions I've seen Burnley and Sheff utd already take a few.
But I agree, the Premier league will be shit scared of Everton and/or Forest going down.
It's a right old shit show this season isn't it.

It's gathered pace exactly because we play them this weekend.
It's gathered pace because it suits the red top media to try and influence the ref doing our game.
It's gathered pace because we could be the fall guy if the referee team succumbs to the week long pressure by the media about the unfairness of Forest's last game.
Its has been the same whenever we are in a tight title race. So come on champs shove their dirty tricks right back up their axses.
Let’s not give them the option and dominate them from the start

For anybody who wants to read it.

https://archive.ph/BqjYJ

I don't think anybody who is a City fan will be too bothered by the position of Atwell, PGMOL or the PL after the lies told about the club since 2018 by various clubs, their managers, their ambassadors, their ex-players, their press shills, their fans. This fake outrage about Forest's tweet is pretty vomit-inducing, really. Good luck Forest, I say.
The media have adopted an aggressive stance against Forest before Forest have had a chance to provide any evidence. There is also an ongoing pile-on on Clattenberg and yet no challenge to the unbelievable decision by Attwell not to intervene on the third penalty appeal. It is being brushed under the carpet just as Attwell's strange bevaviour at Old Trafford last year was virtually ignored at the time.
Make no mistake if Liverpool or MUFC had been victims of these sort of decisions the reaction of the press would have been the polar opposite. I have no idea if Attwell is bent, biased, or just the most incompetent official we have ever seen. But surely his position should be challenged after the weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.