United Thread - 2023/24

One of their biggest issues is their stadium, it may be iconic (pass the sick bag) but its ageing and not fit for purpose,now to build a new one will cost many millions (and they need space) I can't see the tax payer stumping up anything to help them out (and nor should we) but that leaves them in a bind because a stadium is much more than a place to play football it serves numerous functions nowadays

One of their biggest issues is their stadium, it may be iconic (pass the sick bag) but its ageing and not fit for purpose,now to build a new one will cost many millions (and they need space) I can't see the tax payer stumping up anything to help them out (and nor should we) but that leaves them in a bind because a stadium is much more than a place to play football it serves numerous functions nowadays
As long as we don't loan them ours. The thought of those bastards on hallowed turf once a season is more than enough for me.
If they ask I hope the club says 'Fuck off!'

I don't think there's very much iconic about Old Trafford these days. Certainly not since it became all seater, and I'd say the same thing about Maine Road too. Once the terracing went, a little bit of football died for me. Sure, I still miss Maine Road like fuck but that was as much to do with the myriad of watering holes around the stadium as anything else, and drinking options around Eastlands have always been utter shite in comparison IMO. United fans probably don't want to move for similar reasons but if a new stadium were to be built in the vicinity of the old one then they could still retain the same match day routine, right down to Pete Boyle singing shite nursery rhymes down the Bishop Blaize and his mates from Tintagel, Tibet, and Tipperary all joining in.

Thats the Radcliffe play book - he closes the pension fund, reduces terms and condition, cost cuts and destroys employee morale in any firm he takes over by all accounts.

Maybe that’s why his pro cycling team has gone downhill since he took over from Sky.

He’s unwilling to pay top dollar to bring in the best in the sport. Let’s hope he follows that mantra at the swamp.
He's here to reduce the club to a minimum, use his contacts to get planning permission for whatever they do with the stadium then they'll sell it to the highest bidder and he'll be off to his next project. Sadly this is probably the right thing to do for them.

How's Knobbie Mainoo doing these days ? The clamour for him to be appointed England captain appears to have died down a bit recently.

They never learn do they , who can recall give Jsnuzai a uk passport after he got a brace at wait for it Sunderland …

The longer they keep up the new new shenanigans the better , it piled on the pressure and they soon crumble back to obscurity …

Look at Elsnga they let him go and he’s better than most of what they’ve got in a poor Forest side …long May it continue .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.