Seat Counters - 2023/24

An interesting angle for me will be how many are initially showing for sale at 10am (or as soon as someone is able to do a count after 10am) when the first window opens. I think @Corky predicted less than 20,000 for last year's final and from memory he was correct. I reckon it'll be the same this year. I just might not be as on the ball as others today - we're short-staffed at work so I'll keep getting sidetracked. Hopefully I can get an early count in.
I'll have a look now but I bet there's a queue

There were 13,576 seats available at the opening allocation to ticket points holders for the FA Cup Final. That's 45% of the allocation (30,000). I know with certainty that in the past there have been additional seats released, especially in the higher ticket categories, why I don't know but will assume they are returns from seats the club has reserved in chunks for others.

Further there was limited seats around the trophy lift area. In the closest block only 13 seats and these were all single seats up the middle. In the next block there was only the very back row in the block.

I've only go 19K points so can't do an early seat coumt I'm afraid. 400 in the queue ahead of me at 10.03am

There were 13,576 seats available at the opening allocation to ticket points holders for the FA Cup Final. That's 45% of the allocation (30,000). I know with certainty that in the past there have been additional seats released, especially in the higher ticket categories, why I don't know but will assume they are returns from seats the club has reserved in chunks for others.

Further there was limited seats around the trophy lift area. In the closest block only 13 seats and these were all single seats up the middle. In the next block there was only the very back row in the block.
Good work mate. You did an imprtant job there.

Yeah I’m presuming we will be given another 2 k tickets yet. Certainly a big chunk gone.

Chance you can share the link for the seat map please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.