Micah Richards the pundit

That was pretty embarrassing. Guardiola had his rant with Lineker managing him nicely, even Shearer made an obvious pundit point about rotating more, although it was shot down pretty quickly. Lampard knew to be quiet, but Richards had to get in with "We want you to be happy, Pep", which was roundly ignored by everybody. Sad, really.

He looked to me like a schoolboy with the teachers and senior prefects, wanting to say something so as to get some attention, but not quite knowing what it was.
I see that his latest pronouncement is that Robben was so underrated. Anybody who had eyes to see and knew anything about football rated Robben as one of the most dangerous wingers that's played in England and elsewhere, so not quite sure where he gets that from. I suppose he was mainly reacting to Shearer's classification.

I actually felt sorry for him in the early days of his “punditry” for being wheeled out when he was clearly out of his depth. The worm turned for me when he was having “bants” with the dog fiddler about being on everything and pronounced that he “knows his worth.”

He looked to me like a schoolboy with the teachers and senior prefects, wanting to say something so as to get some attention, but not quite knowing what it was.
I see that his latest pronouncement is that Robben was so underrated.
That flute is so silly and childish he was probably comparing Robben with Batman.

I am hoping joe hart will be a pundit backing us when he retires at the end of the season, he is a bit up tight on camera but he might relax into it , mind you he might be too pro us to get a gig . Grown to hate micah , he can fuck off to the arses , we should cut him off , the club need to fuck him off

Hands down the best pundit who could possibly ‘represent’ City on Sky or the beeb would be Nedum, and absolutely everybody knows it. Furthermore, he doesn't feel the need to big City up à la Shearer or Carragher with their clubs (and he's right, in my view, it makes him that much more credible to the general public when he does compliment the team) — his pure intelligence and articulacy — not to mention his level-headedness — would be the best possible advertisement for the club. And he's blue through and through, in a way that Micah never was (and by the way, I don't think that can be held against him, as such).
But since this is in danger of turning in to a bit of pile-on, it does need to be said from time to time that Micah was a good, honest servant to the team and club at that point in their evolution. I am sure that he wouldn't get so much as a look-in in any Pep team, but that's by the by.
I understand that people are judging him as a pundit, rather than a player. It's the purpose of the thread.

Annoys me more each time I see the grinning buffoon. As said above, Nedum is 10x the pundit but fails to tick the following boxes:
- Ex dipper or rag
- Ditto plus doggy fiddling or spit-dripping thug to boot
- Exhumed from a peat bog
- Clown in fancy threads
- Some has-been with a droning voice, or
- Gary fkin Lineker and his Geordie fluffier.

Hands down the best pundit who could possibly ‘represent’ City on Sky or the beeb would be Nedum, and absolutely everybody knows it. Furthermore, he doesn't feel the need to big City up à la Shearer or Carragher with their clubs (and he's right, in my view, it makes him that much more credible to the general public when he does compliment the team) — his pure intelligence and articulacy — not to mention his level-headedness — would be the best possible advertisement for the club. And he's blue through and through, in a way that Micah never was (and by the way, I don't think that can be held against him, as such).
But since this is in danger of turning in to a bit of pile-on, it does need to be said from time to time that Micah was a good, honest servant to the team and club at that point in their evolution. I am sure that he wouldn't get so much as a look-in in any Pep team, but that's by the by.
I understand that people are judging him as a pundit, rather than a player. It's the purpose of the thread.
Regarding your comments about Micah as a player. I like Nedum but he would sbe polishing Micah’s boots as a player.

I rate Nedum highly on City channel stuff and radio.‘for the Sky work give me somebody who can be impartial and be considered a great player, like Souness. They don’t have to have played fir City.

Regarding your comments about Micah as a player. I like Nedum but he would sbe polishing Micah’s boots as a player.

I rate Nedum highly on City channel stuff and radio.‘for the Sky work give me somebody who can be impartial and be considered a great player, like Souness. They don’t have to have played fir City.

Nedum does a fair bit on that American channel with Burley and Nichol and Hislop, he's brilliant on it. He hasn't got the drama that the Henry Carragher and Richards have he would never fit into that clown show he's too good for it.

Yes, Souness, despite being seen by some as a dinosaur, says things that few others dare.
He is forthright and is not anchored to one team.
He was also a very good manager, including his time abroad, which very few current pundits can boast (Keane included)...

Annoys me more each time I see the grinning buffoon. As said above, Nedum is 10x the pundit but fails to tick the following boxes:
- Ex dipper or rag
- Ditto plus doggy fiddling or spit-dripping thug to boot
- Exhumed from a peat bog
- Clown in fancy threads
- Some has-been with a droning voice, or
- Gary fkin Lineker and his Geordie fluffier.
IMG_2856.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.