Micah Richards the pundit

He claims to be a club ambassador, as far as I’m aware Buzzer is the club ambassador, then we have SWP, Dicky, Joleon etc who do jobs for the club like the trophy tour. There are the match ambassadors like Peter Barnes, Joe Corrigan, Ian Brighwell Alex Williams etc
Has anyone see the laughing ambassador ever do anything?
SWP, Lescott, Zabaleta, Dickov, Summerbee, and Richards all have the same title. It was announced on the club website years ago

He was poor tonight. Shearer pulled him up sharply on one of his dafter comments impugning City’s mentality. Not one of his better evenings.

He claims to be a club ambassador, as far as I’m aware Buzzer is the club ambassador, then we have SWP, Dicky, Joleon etc who do jobs for the club like the trophy tour. There are the match ambassadors like Peter Barnes, Joe Corrigan, Ian Brighwell Alex Williams etc
Has anyone see the laughing ambassador ever do anything?
Plays the red clown? Does that count?

I have no problem with him taking their money but don’t pretend he has any insight into football. He is not a city fan but an ex player who is jumping on the bandwagon of our success and that’s ok too. He wouldn’t be on the tele if he had not a city connection. Aston Villa won’t cut it unless he is a wife beater and serial ****. That’s to be determined -:)

He was disgraceful and very disappointing today. It was so obvious that he was disappointed that the Southern Softies lost. His face, his tone of voice were so down.
As I said in the after match thread I’ve always defended him but never again.
Oh shite better run for cover now -:)

Micah who? Rip Arsenal fan in denial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.